Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Req: King - Remixes & Rarities

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Req: King - Remixes & Rarities

Postby KenPaul66 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Anyone have a King - Remixes & Rarities to share ? Of course, 320 or Flac would be awesome but I'll take what I can get. Thanks. :D
KenPaul66
Running Up That Hill

Re: Req: King - Remixes & Rarities

Postby negative1 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:31 pm

just buy it,
it's still available.

https://www.discogs.com/King-Remixes-Ra ... e/12141705

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby KenPaul66 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:29 pm

No kidding.
KenPaul66
Running Up That Hill

Postby negative1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 pm

KenPaul66 wrote:No kidding.

no, i'm not kidding.

go leech somewhere else.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby PKPN » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:37 am

NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Source: index.php under the description of Obscure 80s Central
PKPN
Take On Me

Postby WLR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:58 am

WLR
The Jet Set

Postby KenPaul66 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Dang, dude ! What's your problem ? I merely made a music request just like many other people in this forum. I thought I was polite in my original post. Do you jump down everyone's throat that makes a request ? Perhaps you just hate (Paul) King's music ? It is considered New Wave, you know... And it is from the 1980's... It's not like I requested a Debbie Gibson album. LOL. Anyway, I'm not going to let your hateful attitude ruin my day.

Peace
KenPaul66
Running Up That Hill

Postby omar » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 pm

If you notice most requests on this forum is for out of print or hard to find stuff. Music that's readily available digitally or on cd should be acquired/purchased to support artists. I can tell you this much though, the King "Remixes & Rarities" cd is definitely worth having except for a few minor glitches that Cherry Red is known for.
omar
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Someone asked me to do all of this so here's a very nice sample for everyone, love and pride live from 1984

https://soundcloud.com/all-aboard-557962068/lp-1
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eLeMeNOhPeaQ » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:22 am

KenPaul66 wrote:Dang, dude ! What's your problem ? I merely made a music request just like many other people in this forum. I thought I was polite in my original post. Do you jump down everyone's throat that makes a request ? Perhaps you just hate (Paul) King's music ? It is considered New Wave, you know... And it is from the 1980's... It's not like I requested a Debbie Gibson album. LOL. Anyway, I'm not going to let your hateful attitude ruin my day.

Peace

OMG, dude. You did not go there. What has Debbie Gibson ever done to you? She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but when you post such a comment, and follow it with an "LOL," it's uncalled for. Leave Debbie alone!
eLeMeNOhPeaQ
Personal Jesus

Return to Obscure 80s Central