Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

The Beat St Louis February 1983 sbd flac

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

The Beat St Louis February 1983 sbd flac

Postby eddie » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:35 am

The Beat
St Louis
February 1983
soundboard flac

Everyone knows the overwhelming respect, adoration, even love, that I feel for the posters on Guitars101 and top of my Christmas wishes list is "The Accountant". Yes I wish he'd be attacked by a pack of lions but, hey, it's the thought that counts.

So while we wait for that glorious day, come on Santa you know it makes sense, let's rip him off, see how he likes it and plaster a link people can actually use for one of his uploads all over the internet. Merry Christmas.

https://we.tl/t-BmDzRitIdg
apf? southern boy? borntorun99? yazoost? Fucking joke? Definitely.
eddie
The Jet Set

Re: The Beat St Louis February 1983 sbd flac

Postby AJWAVE » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:03 am

Thanks Edie
That guy is like an a**hole from my country that appears every 3 or 4 months just to download without uploading anything or pasting links from other people (his "sharing" way). He was banned from other music forums (smart decision i guess)

Julio
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby eddie » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:55 am

Accountant was banned? Let me pm you I have to know more. He also uses the name longballgone. He ripped off a tonne of beatkes/mccartney from someone's private ultra beatles collectors forum.

It's his use of filefactory to get cashback for his files that I object to most and the fact that he is profiting from other people's work. No idea why no one has had the sense to report him to filefactory. But they are all the same on guitars101. If you pay attention it's hilarious they rip each other off.
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby Bill » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:48 pm

And they all think Eddie is a d**khead on 101 and other places
Bill
Running Up That Hill

Postby eddie » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:40 pm

How delightful to see you Bill after so long. It must be eighteen months. They finally let you out? What's more amazing is we've spent most of the last year in lockdown and yet you haven't visited but you were so bored on valentine's day that you chose to look me up for old times sake. I mean you went back over almost two months posts. You've made 8 posts on this forum bossman66 and all of them about me. You are pathetic bossman bill.

I was tempted not to reply but I don't want anyone on here thinking you are one of the normal members using a different username to launch an attack. When we all know you are bossman66 off greasy lake and btx don't we. Tell me how is Exeter coping with the pandemic. At least you don't have to sit in restaurants on your own at the moment. By the way I kept screenshots of all your pm's to me as well where you admitted who you were.

Right on to your fake news agenda Bill Bossman66. The only public forums I post on are this one and btx (though maybe ten posts in a year is hardly news). Everywhere else is private and I am 100% certain you are not there. Please tell me where all these sites I post without knowing I am doing it are. Come on please list them or everyone will know how stupid you are. Please tell me what my username is on any forum you list. I do not post on guitars101 and I never have and certainly never will. Material I posted has been ripped off by the cashback posters there in the past though. Please feel free to defend those assholes.

How's Flynn and SCOLD? Still trading the official releases? Oh by the way I've got the soundboard of the first night in Newcastle 1981 and the complete Glastonbury (yes I mean complete not the 90 minutes bit) soundboard. You lot are not still thinking I was badlands who started the greasy lake boot thread are you?

A belated happy valentines day to you and your right hand. Remember always wear protection. Sanitise!
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:51 am

Thought everyone might like to see the types of pm's homophobic bossman bill sends me...

Image Image Image
eddie
The Jet Set

Return to Obscure 80s Central