Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Fiat Lux - Secrets Promo Video (and some others)

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

Fiat Lux - Secrets Promo Video (and some others)

Postby Plastik44 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 am

My annual plea for this video in full resolution.
I've just ripped Blue Emotion, Commercial Breakdown and the Musikladen performance. To have this in good quality would mean, I could finally make a decent DVD from all this stuff...
Best regards,
Plastik44

I also look for the following:
The Adventures - Another silent day (Promo)
The Adventures - Send My Heart (Promo)
Plastik44
Personal Jesus

Postby Brambo » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 am

I have those 2 Adventures videos you want, but the quality is probably not up to your standards. I could upload them if you want to.

Is there any chance of sharing those Fiat Lux videos? I have only got the Musikladen one and I love Fiat Lux, but the videos are so hard to get.
Brambo
Take On Me

Postby Plastik44 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:43 am

Don't make me beg for it [:I]. I know at least two people from NWO who once mentioned that they have the Secrets video. I know you might have it stored somewhere in a box together with some other goodies on VHS, but...pleeeeeeaaaase.

@brambo: thanks for offering the Adventures vids, but I think I already have those. Unfortunately, only a good quality rip in full resolution will do here. I know a Brazilian blogger who once had 4 of their vids as PAL VHS rips, but I came across the links a year too late. Requests to repost them remained unanswered, sadly.
Plastik44
Personal Jesus

Return to Music Videos