Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results


Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.


If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

[share] -> new order rare tracks

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

[share] -> new order rare tracks

Postby negative1 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:24 am

here's one of the rarer tracks.

the sunrise instrumental track, originally
from the discreet campaigns cassette:
===========================================
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Discreet ... ter/400971


this track is from the bootleg vinyl:
=====================================
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Discreet ... se/2878180

i cleaned it up a bit:
======================
http://www.zippytune.com/play/64201/new ... strumental)[nr]

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Postby elviscaprice » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 am

MP3 at 128kbps?
[8D] Elvis
User avatar
elviscaprice
Personal Jesus
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 10:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

Postby negative1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 am

from a promo release only:
==========================
http://www.discogs.com/NewOrder-Ruined- ... ase/878415


1 Ruined In A Day (K-Klass Edit)
Remix – K-Klass
3:54

<img src="http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-878415-1168380417.jpeg">

here is the rare edit remix of 'ruined in a day'
the full WAV file:
================================================
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cmcyw ... woruke.rar

please email me for the password, with the
title 'new order - ruined in a day(kklass edit)'

for those that just want an mp3:
================================
<a href="http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/98.195.244.250/09%20new%20order%20-%20ruined%20in%20a%20day%28k%20klass%20edit%29.mp3">new order-ruined in a day(k klass edit)</a>


later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Postby crichert » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:56 am

negative1 - LOVE the uploads you do, and fully appreciate them, but just curious...why do you password protect the files? The URLs are only posted on here for fans to download...I don't quite understand the need for the password??
[8)]

[quote][i]Origdinally posted by negative1[/i]
<br>from a promo release only:
==========================
http://www.discogs.com/NewOrder-Ruined- ... ase/878415


1 Ruined In A Day (K-Klass Edit)
Remix – K-Klass
3:54

<img src="http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-878415-1168380417.jpeg">

here is the rare edit remix of 'ruined in a day'
the full WAV file:
================================================
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cmcyw ... woruke.rar

please email me for the password, with the
title 'new order - ruined in a day(kklass edit)'

for those that just want an mp3:
================================
<a href="http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/98.195.244.250/09%20new%20order%20-%20ruined%20in%20a%20day%28k%20klass%20edit%29.mp3">new order-ruined in a day(k klass edit)</a>


later
-1


[/quote]
crichert
The Jet Set
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:11 am
Location: Canada

Postby negative1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:20 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by crichert[/i]
<br>negative1 - LOVE the uploads you do, and fully appreciate them, but just curious...why do you password protect the files? The URLs are only posted on here for fans to download...I don't quite understand the need for the password??
[8)]
[/quote]

because, they will be deleted if they are NOT password protected.

many file sites will look into the rar files, and just delete it.

i have had that happen too many times.

if i just leave the file names unprotected, those will be deleted.

i have already lost all my files on 4shared, because of DCMA issues
many many times.

it's for your own protection.

only people serious enough to want the files will ask.

again, they are free. and i only have limited uploads, and downloads.
and don't have constant internet.

i don't care about the mp3 files, because they are small,
and that's what most people want. i only will protect the
large uncompressed WAV files, because those take a long time
to upload, and work to do.

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Postby crichert » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 pm

OK cool - didn't realize that, thanks negative1! Again, really appreciate your rips!! [:D]

[quote][i]Originally posted by negative1[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by crichert[/i]
<br>negative1 - LOVE the uploads you do, and fully appreciate them, but just curious...why do you password protect the files? The URLs are only posted on here for fans to download...I don't quite understand the need for the password??
[8)]
[/quote]

because, they will be deleted if they are NOT password protected.

many file sites will look into the rar files, and just delete it.

i have had that happen too many times.

if i just leave the file names unprotected, those will be deleted.

i have already lost all my files on 4shared, because of DCMA issues
many many times.

it's for your own protection.

only people serious enough to want the files will ask.

again, they are free. and i only have limited uploads, and downloads.
and don't have constant internet.

i don't care about the mp3 files, because they are small,
and that's what most people want. i only will protect the
large uncompressed WAV files, because those take a long time
to upload, and work to do.

later
-1
[/quote]
crichert
The Jet Set
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:11 am
Location: Canada

Postby elviscaprice » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:14 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by crichert[/i]
<br>OK cool - didn't realize that, thanks negative1! Again, really appreciate your rips!! [:D]

[quote][i]Originally posted by negative1[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by crichert[/i]
<br>negative1 - LOVE the uploads you do, and fully appreciate them, but just curious...why do you password protect the files? The URLs are only posted on here for fans to download...I don't quite understand the need for the password??
[8)]
[/quote]

because, they will be deleted if they are NOT password protected.

many file sites will look into the rar files, and just delete it.

i have had that happen too many times.

if i just leave the file names unprotected, those will be deleted.

i have already lost all my files on 4shared, because of DCMA issues
many many times.

it's for your own protection.

only people serious enough to want the files will ask.

again, they are free. and i only have limited uploads, and downloads.
and don't have constant internet.

i don't care about the mp3 files, because they are small,
and that's what most people want. i only will protect the
large uncompressed WAV files, because those take a long time
to upload, and work to do.

later
-1
[/quote]
[/quote]

Don't let Negative 1 off the hook that easy. Okay fine you need a password protected rare file to keep the posting up longer. But that doesn't mean you can't give the password in your thread immediately without emailing you. Unless you just love the puckering. [:X][:X][:X]
[:o)]
LOL, [8D]Elvis
User avatar
elviscaprice
Personal Jesus
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 10:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

Postby magnum » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Out of curiosity....do you have the Western works version of "Ceremony" in HQ???

http://magnum1971mixes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://soundcloud.com/magnum71

http://soundcloud.com/magnum1971

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvYES ... -11cemOpYA

Spin A 12 INCH aka Magnum-Truth..the internet stalker...a neurotic obsessive person who needs to get a life
magnum
Personal Jesus
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Postby negative1 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:37 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by magnum[/i]
<br>Out of curiosity....do you have the Western works version of "Ceremony" in HQ???

[/quote]

yes, somewhere, i have to dig it up.

i got it from here, so whatever quality that was:
=================================================
http://thepowerofindependenttrucking.bl ... s-980.html

remastered:
===========
http://archive.new-order.net/2012/08/7- ... field.html

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Postby magnum » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:20 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by negative1[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by magnum[/i]
<br>Out of curiosity....do you have the Western works version of "Ceremony" in HQ???

[/quote]

yes, somewhere, i have to dig it up.

i got it from here, so whatever quality that was:
=================================================
http://thepowerofindependenttrucking.bl ... s-980.html

remastered:
===========
http://archive.new-order.net/2012/08/7- ... field.html

later
-1
[/quote]

my mp3 copy [can't remember where it came from] aint the best........thx for the heads up about the remastered version.

managed to find the remastered version in FLAC on here http://yup-yup-mark.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... ssion.html

http://magnum1971mixes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://soundcloud.com/magnum71

http://soundcloud.com/magnum1971

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvYES ... -11cemOpYA

Spin A 12 INCH aka Magnum-Truth..the internet stalker...a neurotic obsessive person who needs to get a life
magnum
Personal Jesus
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: [share] -> new order rare tracks

Postby cafemex » Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 am

negative1 wrote:here's one of the rarer tracks.

the sunrise instrumental track, originally
from the discreet campaigns cassette:
===========================================
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Discreet ... ter/400971


this track is from the bootleg vinyl:
=====================================
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Discreet ... se/2878180

i cleaned it up a bit:
======================
http://www.zippytune.com/play/64201/new ... strumental)[nr]

later
-1


Would it be possible for someone to re-post this? I missed it the first time around. Thanks in advance :D
cafemex
Running Up That Hill
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:07 am
Location:

Re: [share] -> new order rare tracks

Postby Neil Kelly » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:12 am

Just did a load of research to find this. What's the password can you share here now ASAP before i forgot and have to do all this again in 2022. Been on the rar file on my hard drive since 2014! Thanks
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: [share] -> new order rare tracks

Postby negative1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 am

Neil Kelly wrote:Just did a load of research to find this. What's the password can you share here now ASAP before i forgot and have to do all this again in 2022. Been on the rar file on my hard drive since 2014! Thanks


Well you got me. It's probably easier for me to find the original and re-upload, could take awhile though.

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: [share] -> new order rare tracks

Postby Neil Kelly » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Oh dear. Not in your messages anywhere? I'll take the MP3 if you like it doesn't have to be whatever the higher quality is!
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: [share] -> new order rare tracks

Postby ame01999 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:42 am

ame01999
Take On Me
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:28 am
Location:

Next

Return to Obscure 80s Central

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests