Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Re-Flex

Inquiries and discussions about new wave artists and what happened to them.

Re-Flex

Postby newwavepopman » Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:19 pm

I used to love their songs.And whatever became of their second hard to find album,that included their hit "How Much Longer" which included Sting from The Police on background vocals? Was their second album ever released domestically,or just as an import only? WLIR used to play "How Much Longer" back in 1985 and in heavy rotation I may add.I guess it became a screamer of the week that's why.

So what are these guys doing today? And are they still recording,and if so are they still Re-Flex?
newwavepopman
The Jet Set

Postby Frayo » Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:45 am

So what are these guys doing today? And are they still recording,and if so are they still Re-Flex?

Re-Flex's album: Humanication was never released. Promotional copies existed, but they are few and far between. I am the ultimate Re-Flex carnisour (I
Frayo
Room at the Top

Postby Frayo » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:45 am

I now have this album. I accept trades.

rfrayo@gmail.com

Pls let me know if you are interested.
Frayo
Room at the Top

Postby gilson80boy » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:19 am

Humanication is an amazing album, almost as good as their first album. Why it didn't see the light of day commerically, I will never understand. Fortunately for us, Frayo has tracked it down, and it's available. It's worth the trade, that's for sure!!!
gilson80boy
Personal Jesus

Postby JDecker » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:32 am

I would love to get a copy of this album - I saw them in cinncinatti in 84 with the police and have loved them ever since. Thanks JD
johndecker29@yahoo.com
JDecker
Running Up That Hill

Return to Whatever happened to? / Where are they now?