Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Richard Blade?

Inquiries and discussions about new wave artists and what happened to them.

Richard Blade?

Postby NewWaveKid » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 am

Does anyone know what happened to him? I tried doing some of my own research and found nothing!

-- Don't Stand So Close to Me --
NewWaveKid
Take On Me

Postby plagiarism » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 am

You should check out this hot new website called Facebook. Richard posts every activity there. If you ask nicely, he might even "friend" you, and those activities will magically show up on your computer without you having to lift a finger. Amazing, this new technology.
plagiarism
Room at the Top

Postby NewWaveKid » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:09 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by plagiarism[/i]
<br>You should check out this hot new website called Facebook. Richard posts every activity there. If you ask nicely, he might even "friend" you, and those activities will magically show up on your computer without you having to lift a finger. Amazing, this new technology.
[/quote]

I didn't know, is that so bad?
I was just asking a question, did you really need to be sarcastic??

NewWaveKid
Take On Me

Postby plagiarism » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:21 am

You claim to know how to use a search engine on the Obscure 80s Central area of the board, but you can't lift a finger to find out about Richard Blade? It took more time to type up your query than it would have taken to Google him.

I wanted to believe you were an over-enthusiastic kid your first pass through here. But no, you're just a troll. And you'll get all the respect a troll deserves.
plagiarism
Room at the Top

Postby NewWaveKid » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by plagiarism[/i]
<br>You claim to know how to use a search engine on the Obscure 80s Central area of the board, but you can't lift a finger to find out about Richard Blade? It took more time to type up your query than it would have taken to Google him.

I wanted to believe you were an over-enthusiastic kid your first pass through here. But no, you're just a troll. And you'll get all the respect a troll deserves.
[/quote]

That was over 8 months ago, and you're still on the troll thing?
And I never claimed I knew how to use this. Isn't that one of the reasons of a forum? To ask other people questions? Anyways, I think it's so funny how you act so rude to me because I'm young. I may be 14, but that doesn't mean you should be rude. Really, what did I ever do wrong? When did I ever insult you? So I made a few mistakes, so what?? I haven't been around as long as you have, I don't know as much as you!! All I'm asking is for you to give me just a little leeway here, please?
Can't we just move on?

NewWaveKid
Take On Me

Postby wherewereuin82 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 am

Watch it Plagiarism, word is you're already wanted in four states for internet bullying. Can you say "law suite"?
wherewereuin82
Room at the Top

Postby zill » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:08 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>Watch it Plagiarism, word is you're already wanted in four states for internet bullying. Can you say "law suite"?
[/quote]

Or at least you'll get a stern warning from Mr. Kid Sr.
zill
Room at the Top

Postby NewWaveKid » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:52 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by zill[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>Watch it Plagiarism, word is you're already wanted in four states for internet bullying. Can you say "law suite"?
[/quote]

Or at least you'll get a stern warning from Mr. Kid Sr.
[/quote]

hahaha!

NewWaveKid
Take On Me

Postby djcraig » Tue May 10, 2011 5:15 am

Last I heard RB was on satellite radio. Or you can see him in person if you hire him to DJ a party for you. Blade's voice and accent was always like nails on a chalkboard to me.

<a href="http://www.djcraig.net/los_angeles_dj">DJ Craig</a>
djcraig
Room at the Top

Return to Whatever happened to? / Where are they now?