Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Dale Bozzio & Missing Persons

Inquiries and discussions about new wave artists and what happened to them.

Postby Frank_Chickens » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:51 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by SomebodySomewhere[/i]
Never give up, never give up, never say die... but you just might if you try to consume Dale's entire album in one sitting!
[/quote]

[:D]

--

"As chairman of the Cradle of Filth fanclub I'm the most insensitive man in Britain, but even I can see there's tension there"
Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Postby madman » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:46 pm

Sounds like somebody was spending way too much time listening to the hit parade of 1986-8 and trying to fit in there somewhere. [:)]

This is bad, so bad I actually like it. Seriously.
madman
Take On Me

Postby tikibars » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:40 pm

I like this album because it is THE QUINTESSENTIAL bad middle/late 1980s over produced synthpop record.

When I want to remind myself how badly the genre went astray, this album is a perfect example.

It contains every cliche, every mis-step, every classic example of bad club pop of it's era.

If I were teaching a class on bad synthpop., this is the record I would make my students listen to.

Pure genius.

Hey, anyone ever see the pics of Dale in Hustler penetrating herself with a silver dildo (hey, didn't Devo write a song about that)?

Pretty raunchy stuff...
tikibars
Take On Me

Previous

Return to Whatever happened to? / Where are they now?