Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Coachella Festival 05 lineup - some new wave acts

Post past and present concert & album reviews and interviews.

Coachella Festival 05 lineup - some new wave acts

Postby ebbhead » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:44 am

Just got the announcement for Coachella 05. Some great new wavers/post punk stuff in there. (Bolded for your convenience.)

Saturday April 30
Coldplay, [b]Bauhaus[/b], Weezer, [b]Cocteau Twins[/b], Chemical Brothers, Wilco, Keane, Snow Patrol, Rilo Kiley, Café Tacuba, Doves, Sage Francis, Armin Van Buuren, The Raveonettes, Bloc Party, Mercury Rev, Fantomas, Hernan Cattaneo, Zap Mama, DJ Peretz, Secret Machines, Jamie Cullum, M83, Ambulance LTD, Four Tet, MF Doom, Josh Wink, Amp Fiddler, Tiga, The Kills, Donavon Frankenreiter, Spoon, Boom Bip, Katie Melua, DJ Marky, Immortal Technique, Jean Grae, Razorlight, Swayzak, Radio 4, Buck 65, Eisley, The Sexy Magazines, k-os

Sunday May 1
Nine Inch Nails, [b]New Order[/b], Bright Eyes, [b]Gang Of Four[/b]!, Prodigy, Black Star, The Faint, Roni Size, The Arcade Fire, Roots Manuva, DJ Krush, Thrice, Junkie XL, M.I.A., British Sea Power, The Dresden Dolls, Miss Kittin, Fiery Furnaces, Aesop Rock, The Perceptionists, Jem, Autolux, Sixtoo, Tegan And Sara, Stereophonics, The Bravery, Matthew Dear, Diplo, Subtle, Beans, Shout Out Louds, Futureheads, Sloan, Kasabian, Blood Brothers, Matmos, Wolf Eyes, Gram Rabbit, Smokestacks, Zion 1
ebbhead
The Jet Set

Postby cubby » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:43 am

Great line-up. Too bad I am on the East Coast. I wonder if the Bauhaus and Cocteau Twins reunion is just a one off show; or will it lead to something more?
cubby
The Jet Set

Postby schwenko » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:31 am

[quote]Originally posted by ebbhead
[br]Just got the announcement for Coachella 05. Some great new wavers/post punk stuff in there.
schwenko
Room at the Top

Return to Concert & Album Reviews / Interviews