Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Nitzer Ebb upcoming tour

Post past and present concert & album reviews and interviews.

Nitzer Ebb upcoming tour

Postby ebbhead » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:15 am

Sorry to post similar threads, but this news is rocking my world. Nitzer Ebb, who are releasing a compilation/DVD this year, as well as a remix compilation (new and old), are reuniting long enough to do a short ~25 date world tour. So far only 2 or 3 Euro dates on the books, but I'm praying for a trip to this side of the pond.

[:D]
ebbhead
The Jet Set

Postby design_femme » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:58 am

OH SWEET!

I've been listening to the Fixmer/McCarthy side project lately and hoping I would one day catch [i]them[/i] in concert… Nitzer Ebb would be even better!

Douglas McCarthy is looking great these days, and he seems to be a terrific live frontman. (Go watch the Fixmer/McCarthy live takes on their website).
design_femme
Room at the Top

Postby rewindmylife » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:03 am

I saw Nitzer Ebb in '90....they. along with Jesus & Mary Chain, opened for DM at Giants Stadium. That show was probably one of the best I'd ever been to....we had floor seats and, in fact, Bono and Adam Clayton walked right past us. Nitzer Ebb sounded fantastic...I would see them again in a heartbeat!! [:D]
rewindmylife
Take On Me

Postby rotator » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:10 am

I remember seeing Nitzer EBB at a small club called PlaySchool in the (as yet) unrenivated downtown San Diego. It was a tour for their 'Belief' LP so I guess that would put it at around 88-89. Super show. tons of energy... although pretty much the only 'live' part about the show was the vocals ---- there were no keyboards, and in the fracas I was hitting one of the Synsonic drums -- and no sound they made....still cool to listen to after all these years...

http://www.gigposters.com/designers.php?designer=47494
rotator
Room at the Top

Return to Concert & Album Reviews / Interviews