Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Best Fun here

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

Best Fun here

Postby abhimakvna » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Read hilarious funny jokes in Hindi with funny dirty jokes provider. We are here for you to provide the best funny jokes in Hindi to make you laughter. It is very difficult to make someone smile. Funny jokes is the best medicine for the heart broken persons. so visit here to get best collection of funny dirty jokes.

Question: “Why Do Girls Put On Weight After Losing Virginity?”

Answer: “Because, Every Banana Contains 108 Calories“

Three women were talking about their love lives. The first said, “My husband is like a Rolls-Royce; smooth and sophisticated.” The second said, “Mine is like a porsche; fast and powerful.” The third said, “Mine is like an old Chevy. It needs a hand start and I have to jump on while it’s still going.”

Majnu ne khuda se poocha: “Aye khuda tune ladki ki kamar kaisi banai mitti kam pad gayi ya rishwat thi khayi” Khuda ne jawaab diya: “Na mitti kam pad gayi na rishwat khai kamar dabai tabhi to chuchiyan (.) (.) Bahar aayi“

आज अमेरिका की लड़किया लड़ाकू विमान चला रही हैं और
हमारे देश कि लड़किया अभी तक ये पूछने में व्यस्त है की
” मेले बाबू ने खाना खाया ”

Two Girls Were Fighting.
1st Girl Said: “You Are A Whore.”
2nd Girl: “Did You Just Call Me A Whore?”
Then The Most Innovative Abuse In History Was Invented
1st Girl: “I Am Not Telling You A Whore But, If Dicks Had Wings Your Mouth Would Be The Busiest Airport.”

Also read funny jokes for adults.
abhimakvna
Running Up That Hill

Return to Marketplace