Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Some RARE synth wave for sale on e-bay

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

Some RARE synth wave for sale on e-bay

Postby ocean » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:52 am

It's that time again as I make yet another attempt to begin to liquidate my vinyl collection.....yes, I know I'll regret it down the road. In case there are any interested vinyl hounds in the market, I'm listing some pretty rare stuff right now that may be of interest. You can search for items under e-bay seller "sckcomf". Here is a little of what I'm listing now with much more to come:
WHITE CHINA, ANOTHER DAY, PLAY, OLYMPIC SMILES, PINK INDUSTRY, PERFECT STRANGERS, GANGWAY, RED WEDDING, TORCH SONG, LIMITED WARRANTY (rare Elements EP), PLAYGROUND SLAP, STATE OF THE ART, FOREIGN PRESS, THE RESCUE, RED MATH, THE TENANTS (2nd LP), PRIMARY COLOURS (extremely RARE & SIGNED "Paint Love Blue" EP), I SHOOK HANDS, THE SEVENTH & EXHIBIT A (from a 91X comp), ZRU VOGUE plus rare solo LP and autographed letter, MAPPING THE WORLD (rare synth-wave LP), INDUTRIE (rare Aussie synth-wave from 83). Enough of the advertisement - maybe someone is looking for a few of these obscurities to fill some holes in their collection. MORE TO COME.
Thanks!!
ocean
Take On Me

Postby SomebodySomewhere » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:27 am

Just a "friendly" word of advice. You might want to think about removing "OR WELL-CONCEALED CASH AT YOUR OWN RISK" from all your listings. ePay recently put the kibosh on sellers having paper currency/coins as an acceptable payment for non-local pickups.

My buddy had several of his listings pulled for saying within the auctions that he accepted cash. They won't police their own site, as they'll tell you until they're blue in the face, but they'll gladly act on any "complaints." And all it takes is one scorned NPB with a non-payment strike against him...

Good luck.
SomebodySomewhere
Room at the Top

Return to Marketplace