Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

DVD Trading/Seeking Icehouse MTV DVD

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

DVD Trading/Seeking Icehouse MTV DVD

Postby gizmopumpkin » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:01 am

Hey guys

I'm new here, and am massively into DVD trading.

Our trading list with over 1400 DVDs is here: http://www.freewebs.com/gizmopumpkin/

I am seeking something in particular, and this may be the wrong place for it - but it pays to ask.....

What I am after is the following:

Its a concert from Icehouse, which was performed in the Channel 9 Studios in Sydney, and was broadcast on MTV in 1990 as a Special. It mainly had tracks from their new album at the time "Code Blue". Richard Wilkins was the host of this.

I have this already, but the quality is terrible, and have been searching forever for a better copy.

If anyone has this, and is interested in trading, I would gladly send several DVDs from our collectionin exchange. I saw Icehouse in concert for this tour, and particularly fell in love with the Code Blue album - but of course have all of their officially released CDs as they are a great band.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards, Jude, NZ
gizmopumpkin
Running Up That Hill

Postby austinhosp06 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:46 pm

Hi. I have a 9/10 conditioned DVD copy of this Sydney show if interested but I will only trade it for Live CDs & DVDs of Flowers / Icehouse 1979 to 1982 period. I also need any Iva Davies 7" vinyl solo singles on Rca from 1976 period. Let me know if we can help each other.

I also have a Melbourne Pop Magazine from 1980 with Flowers picture front cover & article with pictures. Thanks again.
austinhosp06
Running Up That Hill

Return to Marketplace