Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

New Wave and Retro Merch for Sale

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

New Wave and Retro Merch for Sale

Postby elektrikblu » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:35 am

http://blogs.ebay.com/ultraluxe502

Check out my latest Ebay auction at ULTRALUXE502! Some items will be closing TODAY! Posted are New Wave CDs and Video items, RARE 3-D animation and Disney video, GROOVY 60s BritCom and cult films, collectible REBOOT and THUNDERBIRDS character figures. Click on "ITEMS FOR SALE" in the left margin to see for yourself! My clients are always satisfied and my ratings show it! If you have any questions, please contact me anytime! THE KITCHEN SINK "always cool stuff."

elektrikblu
"Don't look at the carpet/ I drew something awful on it/ See."
elektrikblu
Personal Jesus

Postby DJ Phoenix » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm

I couldnt find your list...what did you want for the AFOS stuff and what do you have video wise of them?

"Keepin the '80s alive!"
DJ Phoenix
Room at the Top

Postby elektrikblu » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 am

Hey DJ Phoenix!
Thanks for checking in on my post.

I have the FLOCK OF SEAGULLS CD on BRILLIANT label 1999, 50:35 running time. CONTAINS 12-songs: "MODERN LOVE IS AUTOMATIC, MESSAGES (from The Rings of Saturn), STANDING IN THE DOORWAY, PICK ME UP, COMITTED, SPACE AGE LOVE SONG, D.N.A., MAN MADE, YOU CAN RUN, TELECOMMUNICATION, I RAN, IT'S NOT ME TALKING". CD and jewel case are in VERY GOOD condition. Perfect 80's synth-pop/electro "live" sound. Price: $3.99/ domestic shipping is 3.25 USPS FIRST CLASS.

I'm not carrying any AFOS videos at this time. BTW, I went to see them "live" on the REGENERATION TOUR in New Jersey in 2008, with The Human League, ABC, Belinda Carlisle, and Naked Eyes. They really jump started the show's energy level early on.

I'll be posting a bunch of NEW WAVE 12" vinyl singles in the next few months so you'll have to check those out. I'll post a link here when they're in auction.

If you have any additional questions email me at jl_castell@hotmail.com. I'm happy to help.
Thanks for your inquiry!
Best regards,
John

elektrikblu
"Don't look at the carpet/ I drew something awful on it/ See."
elektrikblu
Personal Jesus

Return to Marketplace