Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

MTV

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

MTV

Postby Dizzle209 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 pm

******This guy is a true thief, spn3535 !!! AKA Steven Niciforo !!!
He will quickly mail you dvds of mtv that you probably already have. Just so he can get your rare uncirculated dvds in return. I told him numerous times not to send me the dvds because I already had those dates. But he did anyways! He will also fool you and change the dates on his trade list of mtv broadcasts, just to get over on collectors as well. Some of the dates on his list are wrong and some don't even exist. Confusing, sloppy, professional bait artist ! STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND HIS WEBSITE****** http://iwantmymtvdvds.blogspot.com/
Dizzle209
Running Up That Hill

Postby spn3535 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:00 pm

******Do not trade with or buy from this guy. He will rip you off and renig on his trades and there will be no way of fixing it. He is dishonest and will not give you what you agree upon. STAY AWAY FROM DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH DIZE209!!!! AKA DAMON WARE*******
spn3535
Running Up That Hill

Re: MTV

Postby xxedisoncxx » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:11 pm

@spn3535, you're right. Damon is notorious for baiting and switching traders. The guy is from another planet, that's why most people aren't trading with him anymore. However I've never had problems with that website, it's pretty good, thanks for taking care of me. Hope to trade with you again!!
xxedisoncxx
Running Up That Hill

Re: MTV

Postby Dizzle209 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 pm

LOL That's a good one xxedisoncxx ! You are probably Steven Niciforo
best friend aka the scam artist. He must of told you to write that for him to make him look good. Again, watch out everyone and stay away from this so called MTV collector Sniciforo91@gmail.com.
His webpage iwantmymtvdvds.blogspot.com is bogus. (Classic MTV Trade Post) will take you to the cleaners and 'back my friend. His MTV list is full of wrong dates & bait tactics. Just so he can get your rare MTV goodies in exchange. Clowns belong in the circus and so do these guys!
Dizzle209
Running Up That Hill

Return to Marketplace