Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

ULTRA RARE 80'S CD's FOR SALE

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

ULTRA RARE 80'S CD's FOR SALE

Postby footman » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:30 am

I am selling off my vast collection of over 3,500 cd's collected over the last 20 years. For sale are some extremely and utterly rare and thought to never have existed on cd, thus the price reflects this. Let me know if interested! All are original silver pressed factory made cd's. More to be posted as well such as my original rare live recordings and some soundtracks.
1. Belouis Some: Some People (Rare Japan/UK promo with much better sound quality than the POS Cherry Red version) $299
2. Boys Don't Cry (1st album with I Wanna Be a Cowboy) On Legacy records. $349
3. Simple Minds (The Early Years) Withdrawn cd: $249
4. Frankie Goes To Hollywood (Liverpool Delux) Rare with the 4-5 tracks omitted due to legal reasons $299
5. Torch Song (Exhibit A) Rare Japanse issue $349.
footman
Running Up That Hill

Postby schwenko » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 am

just a wee bit too rich for my bank account!

Sugoi !!!
schwenko
Room at the Top

Postby footman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 pm

TORCH SONG has been sold. Please see these items also on Ebay under my screen name! winniesaurus
footman
Running Up That Hill

Postby footman » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 am

Lady Pank (Drop Everything) with the single Minus Zero $299. On the Intersonus label. Import Poland. Original silver factory pressed. Just posted on ebay..winniesaurus, is my screen name
footman
Running Up That Hill

Postby magnum » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am

magnum
The Jet Set

Postby footman » Wed May 09, 2012 12:17 am

Belouis Some as been sold!

I've added a rare Franke Goes to Hollywood (Live Pleasuredome, Modena, Italy 1987) on my ebay site. winniesaurus.
footman
Running Up That Hill

Return to Marketplace