Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Depeche Mode VHS tapes

Post your vinyl, CD's or memorabilia for sale or your wants list here (no CD-R's please).

Depeche Mode VHS tapes

Postby MARV » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:53 am

Bootleg VHS tape I bought back in 1999. As far as bootlegs go, this one is pretty good. Very steady camera and decent closeups. It's the New York / Madison Square Garden show from the Singles Tour, Nov., 1998. Also has a little bonus segment from a 1993 Brussels Devotional Tour performance at the end. An energetic show from beginning to end, this was Depeche Mode's 'comeback' tour which supported their Singles collection also released in 1998 and was their first tour without Alan Wilder. Prancing around a magnificent stage set designed by Anton Corbijn, Dave Gahan held sway over an audience that more than eagerly chanted away to every lyric of every hit. And the hits banged on and on with a relentless furor that none would soon forget. Here's the track listing:

Instrumental Intro
A Question of Time
World In My Eyes
Policy of Truth
It's No Good
Never Let Me Down
Walking In My Shoes
Only When I Lose Myself
A Question of Lust
Home
Condemnation
In Your Room
Useless
Enjoy the Silence
Perrsonal Jesus
Barrel of a Gun
Somebody
Stripped
I Feel You
Just Can't Get Enough

I paid $20 for this amateur video but just want to trade it for something cool. I don't give a shit about CD-R's or whatever. I might even just give it away for free to whoever gives me a good enough reason why they should have it.

:::::::::: |-o-| (-o-) |-o-| ::::::::::
MARV
Room at the Top

Postby djsanti » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:01 pm

Hi,

I have that tour on double cd but from the Arrowhead Pond show in Anaheim, CA. I believe it was recorded from the soundboard.

I also have a bootleg vhs from the same tour but this is from a Canada show, kind of a distant angle, whoever taped it didn't have a good seat, that's for sure.

martin
djsanti
Take On Me

Postby MARV » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:31 am

Now I'm getting rid of a bootleg of their Miami show on their Devotional Tour. October 2, 1993. Really good sound quality. E-mail me and it's yours. I'd hate to have to throw these tapes away when I know someone can enjoy them.

MARV
Room at the Top

Postby MARV » Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:06 am

Up for grabs - read my lips: F-R-E-E.

VHS bootleg of only the first half hour (seven songs) of DM's Giants Stadium, NJ performance from the World Violation tour.

MARV
Room at the Top

Return to Marketplace