Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Bye bye for some time...

Reserved for off-topic posts.

Postby Bitter Almonds » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:10 am

Hhahaa[:D] You're all on dope!
Bitter Almonds
Room at the Top

Postby ExRat » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:38 am

WTF??? This post is...old. She isn't in Dubai. I'm very confused. Why trawl this thing back up frum the depths?[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
ExRat
Room at the Top

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:39 am

Oh shit! Z has somehow taken over Ben! Come on Ben! FIGHT IT OFF!!!!!
#####################################################################
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top

Postby ben_at_work » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:40 am

She influenced our lives in so many ways and on so many levels. She will be missed. Hurry back kiddo [8D][8D][8D]
ben_at_work
Room at the Top

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:48 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by ExRat[/i]
<br>WTF??? This post is...old. She isn't in Dubai. I'm very confused. Why trawl this thing back up frum the depths?[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?]
[/quote]

Yes it is old. Trust me, she is in Dubai. Just went to the Philippines for vacation. 6 months ago. She is now very much with us and posting regularly (today in fact). Ben is just a)having fun with us, b)on drugs or c)both.
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top

Postby ben_at_work » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:50 am

Rubeet I think i'm speaking for everyone here when i say that you will be truely missed. In your absence we will have fond memories of you. Who could forget the touching thread you started simply titled "Songs that make you cry" and your quote to start said thread "R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" made me cry a few times especially when I'm alone. It just really stirs me up emotionally and make me feel like I'm the saddest human being on earth. It gives me a lump in the throat that I couldn't sing along with it anymore...Almost always..." Tres Poetic Rubeet, I couldnt have said it better. And how could we not think fondly on the little tidbits of information you would feed us like "Majority of the MALE species from Arab/Muslim countries and also India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. DO NOT USE UNDERWEAR/BRIEFS???? (Yikkes!)" from the thread you started titled "Did you know that...". So, be happy in the fact that while you are tucked away in the small european town of Dubai, just south of Malta, your friends here at the NWO will be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting your return. God speed Rubeet, God speed [:p]
ben_at_work
Room at the Top

Postby ben_at_work » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:55 am

She influenced our lives in so many ways and on so many levels. She will be missed. Hurry back kiddo # [:D][:(][:D]
ben_at_work
Room at the Top

Postby ben_at_work » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:01 am

I will keep her memory alive. We all miss her very much. Rubbeet when you get back from that small european town called Dubai (just south of Malta) please besure to drop us a line. Stay Gold Rubeet.[8D][:(]
ben_at_work
Room at the Top

Postby more than this » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:32 am

I thought Rubbeet was still in Dubai? And her weekends are like tuesdays and wednesdays or something? Now she's shacked up with Motors...living in sin [:0][8D]?
more than this
Personal Jesus

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:38 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by wozgo[/i]
<br>I thought Rubbeet was still in Dubai? And her weekends are like tuesdays and wednesdays or something? Now she's shacked up with Motors...living in sin [:0][8D]?
[/quote]

Something like that:

-Still in Dubai.
-Only gets ONE day off - Friday.
-Not living in sin (yet). [:)][8D]
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top

Postby edisonoside » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:57 am

April fools does not fall on the 5th!!!!!
edisonoside
Room at the Top

Postby buffalochipz » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:41 pm

In other timely news:

George Bush has been re-elected!
buffalochipz
Personal Jesus

Postby Rubbeet921 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:55 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by ben_at_work[/i]
<br>I never got to say my good-byes to her though. I felt jilted. I'd like to here Rubeets take on this.[:D]
[/quote]

[:0][:0][:0]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in heaven's name is wrong with you, Benjamiiiiiiin!!!????? (I'm guessing this is your first name![:p]). Dropppp the dope! Nowwww!!! First, you dug up Philly's "People with a sense of humor vs. those without" and now, this!!!! OUCH!!!

On a side note, thanks for the kind words of compassion! (albeit highly irrelevant at this point, hehe) *I am still shaking my head in disbelief. When you come back to your normal self, please feel free to share with us whatever caused this amuck in your hypothalamus...
Rubbeet921
Room at the Top

Postby Rubbeet921 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:07 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by i_like_lectric_motors[/i]
<br><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quo
Rubbeet921
Room at the Top

Postby Rubbeet921 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:13 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by kimiiii[/i]
<br>Rub, will you please get on here and let these guys know that this thread is an old one... YOU LEFT AND CAME BACK ALREADY!
[/quote]

I am still LMAO about all this! [:D][:D][:D]
Rubbeet921
Room at the Top

PreviousNext

Return to —Not Necessarily New Wave—