Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

GTA San Andreas: post

Reserved for off-topic posts.

GTA San Andreas: post

Postby djsoss » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:58 pm

hey guys i thought that i would start a grand theft auto post so that people in this community who own and play the game express theire view and feelings about this game and a the same time help each other with tips and hints. so feel free to ask eachother questions and share opinions. i'll start off by asking this:

on the mission where you go to the mexican hood to compete for the car hop, how do you pass this stage?
djsoss
Personal Jesus

Postby British » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:56 am

Just bought it 2 days ago, and I'm having a blast. This is indeed a bit harder than VC or GTA3. It looks like the best way to progress is to get all my weapon skills, etc before embarking on any combat missions.

The Dance Dance Revolution-like mission
British
Room at the Top

Postby phillyidol » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:49 am

BloodRayne 2- I need my blood and gore. You cant beat vampire games.
phillyidol
Room at the Top

Postby Frayo » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:58 pm

Vice City was the greatest thing to happen in my simple life in a long, long time.
I played it religiously. I am a PC junkie...so Im waiting for San Andreas still...but I will start playing it as of Monday...for my roomate has it.

Total F'N score.
Frayo
Room at the Top

Postby djsoss » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:30 pm

i agree that vice city was the best for me. not only because it was based in the 80's and all the great 80's music on the game but because it's the easiest gta version of all. gta3 is hard and san andreas is kinda hard to. the stupid part is where you h
djsoss
Personal Jesus

Return to —Not Necessarily New Wave—