Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

What did you do for Halloween?

Reserved for off-topic posts.

What did you do for Halloween?

Postby phillyidol » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:23 am

My friends parents said they were having a party and invited us. These are the type of people that invite everyone they know. The whole house was done up and everyone was in costumes. After trick or treating with my kids, I took them over there. I ended up giving out the candy. Picture about 20 adults with kids on the front lawn, drinking, laughing, having a great time. It was just a great time and my whole area gets into the holliday. Everybody welcome, having fun, enjoying life. It was the best yet!
phillyidol
Room at the Top

Postby phillyidol » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:50 pm

Fine! Don't answer me.
phillyidol
Room at the Top

Postby design_femme » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:02 pm

LOL!

We just handed out candy. Our neighborhood actually gets mobbed on Halloween (I love it) and most people will sit outside on their porch giving out candy instead of staying inside. But this year, it was awfully quiet. Not many trick or treaters.
design_femme
Room at the Top

Postby ExRat » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:04 pm

I worked. I went home and took a nap. I watched "Frankenstein" on AMC. I ate gummi worms. I then went to bed. Thrilling.
ExRat
Room at the Top

Postby buffalochipz » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:35 am

We carved pumpkins as we always do Halloween weekend. I ripped off this idea and it turned out quite nicely.
http://www.extremepumpkins.com/pukingpumpkin.html

Our neighborhood is hilly and has houses that are way far apart--plus we don't have sidewal
buffalochipz
Personal Jesus

Postby nowhere girl » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:58 am

On Friday, my daughers' school had a big Halloween parade and parties, and I was one of only a few parents who dressed up(in 80s gear)with spikey hair and lots of eyeliner. My kids were a pioneer girl, and The Little Mermaid. My kids had so much candy f
nowhere girl
Personal Jesus

Return to —Not Necessarily New Wave—