Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

links for free mp3s of the best "new" new wave

Discussions about the new generations of bands influenced by '80s New Wave and Postpunk

links for free mp3s of the best "new" new wave

Postby melissaw » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:17 am

Just wanted to let everyone know about a brand new band I discovered the other day. Their name is A Kiss Could Be Deadly and they play a crazy dark mix of dance, punk rock and new wave. They sound like a cross between Berlin, fischerspooner, the Clash, Madonna and Depeche Mode and they have a sexy female singer. You can stream and/or download songs for free at www.myspace.com/akisscouldbedeadly . I saw them play live this weekend while visiting my cousin in CA and fell in love. I’ve been listening to their CD non-stop ever since. Give it a shot, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
melissaw
Running Up That Hill

Postby Ollie Stench » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:13 am

Meh, not bad, but their neckties are way too wide.
Ollie Stench
Room at the Top

Return to Next Wave