Page 4 of 7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:49 am
by wherewereuin82
[quote][i]Originally posted by glokstadt[/i]
<br>Major Tom



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
[/quote]

I think it's the same year though.

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:07 am
by glokstadt
[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by glokstadt[/i]
<br>Major Tom



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
[/quote]

I think it's the same year though.

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"
[/quote]

David Bowie - Space Odessy



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:16 am
by wherewereuin82
[quote][i]Originally posted by glokstadt[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by glokstadt[/i]
<br>Major Tom



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
[/quote

I think it's the same year though.

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"
[/quote]

David Bowie - Space Odessy



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
[/quote]


1982

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:28 am
by mhochuli
Anything else that wouldn't completely give it away? I'm having a brain cloud[:)]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:40 am
by wherewereuin82
They've been watching us for ages but nothings been proved.


That should give it away now.

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:22 pm
by mhochuli
Arrrrrgggghhhhh - I keep thinking of The Conspiracy Song by Dead Milkmen but I don't think that's right is it ???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:26 pm
by wherewereuin82
No [:(] [:(]

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:54 pm
by glokstadt
Caution - "UFO" ???



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:00 pm
by wherewereuin82
No [:(][:(][:(]

I tell you, you're both not going to believe it if I have to end up telling you.

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:07 pm
by glokstadt
I keep thinking this song:

Peter Schilling - Völlig losgelöst

[Or as released in English: Major Tom (Ground Control)]



<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l237/vespa_boy_2006/Smallerglokstadt.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:20 pm
by wherewereuin82
No, it came out the same year the original German Major Tom came out. It has nothing to do with space.

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:57 am
by wherewereuin82
1) They've been watching us for ages but nothings been proved.
2) I'm going to break up in contact with your atmosphere



Final clue, one of you two have to get it now.

....So you finally said it, tell me who do I thank?...

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:37 am
by mhochuli
I have to fold on this ... I will probably bash my head into my computer when I find out but it's just not coming to me[:(]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:50 am
by wherewereuin82
[:(] [:(] [:(]

Darn, I even gave the first line thinking that would give it away for sure.


Leisure Process - Love Cascade

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:01 pm
by mhochuli
[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>[:(] [:(] [:(]

Darn, I even gave the first line thinking that would give it away for sure.


Leisure Process - Love Cascade

"Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive"
[/quote]

Well, I won't bash my head on the computer at least. Maybe I should call myself "WhereWasIin82" because I am not familiar with this band. I even googled them, found the song and gave it a listen. Hadn't heard it before. I liked what I heard but go figure ... Throw out another one, I'm ready this time [:D]