Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results


Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.


If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Name the Song in Pictures Game

Participate in various ongoing association & trivia games.

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:56 am

Only 2 left to go - That chair one is pissing me off. [:(!]


1-Stop In The Name Of Love
2-Pump Up The Jam
3-Buffalo Soldier
4-Ice Ice Baby
5-Dancing Queen
6-Seven Nation Army
7-St. Elmo's Fire
8-Rock Lobster
9- Free Wheel Burnin' - PRIEST!!!! I think...
10-Roll Over Beethoven
11-Mr. Brownstone
12-I suppose Honey Drip By Ian McCulloch is too obscure so taht can't be right, can it?
13-Heard It Through The Grapevine
14-You Can't Hurry Love
15-
16-
17-Turning Japanese
18-House Of The Rising Sun
19-Kiss From A Rose
20-Mean Mr. Mustard
21-Footloose
22-Maneater
23-Highway To Hell
24-Strawberry Fields Forever
25-Across The Universe

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 am

15 = Atom Heart Mother [:D]. One left - 2 if #12 is wrong, which it probably is.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby wherewereuin82 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 am

oooh, you're good.

Holy Criznap!
wherewereuin82
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Canada

Postby wherewereuin82 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 am

I'm tapped.

Holy Criznap!
wherewereuin82
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Canada

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:25 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by wherewereuin82[/i]
<br>I'm tapped.

Holy Criznap!
[/quote]

Good work!

I won't sleep until that chair thing is solved. [:D]

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby wherewereuin82 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 am

They'll ( I don't think the other one is right) probably hit me a 4 a.m. [:D]

Holy Criznap!
wherewereuin82
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Canada

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:56 am

Maybe it's Angry Chair (Alice In Chains)?

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:01 pm

12 could be Dirty Water.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby wherewereuin82 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by i_like_lectric_motors[/i]
<br>12 could be Dirty Water.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
[/quote]

most likely

Holy Criznap!
wherewereuin82
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Canada

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:15 pm

OK, BMG ... this what we've got. How'd we do?

1-Stop In The Name Of Love
2-Pump Up The Jam
3-Buffalo Soldier
4-Ice Ice Baby
5-Dancing Queen
6-Seven Nation Army
7-St. Elmo's Fire
8-Rock Lobster
9- Free Wheel Burnin' - PRIEST!!!! I think...
10-Roll Over Beethoven
11-Mr. Brownstone
12-Dirty Water
13-Heard It Through The Grapevine
14-You Can't Hurry Love
15-Atom Heart Mother
16-Angry Chair
17-Turning Japanese
18-House Of The Rising Sun
19-Kiss From A Rose
20-Mean Mr. Mustard
21-Footloose
22-Maneater
23-Highway To Hell
24-Strawberry Fields Forever
25-Across The Universe

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby birdmadgirl » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:02 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by i_like_lectric_motors[/i]
<br>OK, BMG ... this what we've got. How'd we do?

1-Stop In The Name Of Love
2-Pump Up The Jam
3-Buffalo Soldier
4-Ice Ice Baby
5-Dancing Queen
6-Seven Nation Army
7-St. Elmo's Fire
8-Rock Lobster
9- Free Wheel Burnin' - PRIEST!!!! I think...
10-Roll Over Beethoven
11-Mr. Brownstone
12-Dirty Water
13-Heard It Through The Grapevine
14-You Can't Hurry Love
15-Atom Heart Mother
16-Angry Chair
17-Turning Japanese
18-House Of The Rising Sun
19-Kiss From A Rose
20-Mean Mr. Mustard
21-Footloose
22-Maneater
23-Highway To Hell
24-Strawberry Fields Forever
25-Across The Universe

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
[/quote]

Here are the answers:
Stop In The Name Of Love
Pump Up The Jam
Buffalo Soldier
Ice Ice Baby
Dancing Queen
Seven Nation Army
St. Elmo's Fire
Rock Lobster
Freewheel Burnin'
Roll Over Beethoven
Mr. Brownstone
Drops of Jupiter
Heard It Through The Grapevine
You Can't Hurry Love
Atom Heart Mother
Angry Chair
Turning Japanese
House of The Rising Sun
Kiss From A Rose
Mean Mr. Mustard
Footloose
Maneater
Highway To Hell
Strawberry Fields Forever
Across the Universe - The Beatles

Only difference I see is #12, "Drops of Jupiter."
birdmadgirl
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:54 pm
Location: USA

Postby i_like_lectric_motors » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:38 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by birdmadgirl[/i]

Only difference I see is #12, "Drops of Jupiter."
[/quote]

I never would have gotten that one. Thanks for the fun game! [8D]

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
i_like_lectric_motors
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:38 pm
Location: Vatican City

Postby birdmadgirl » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:29 pm

[quote][i]Originally posted by i_like_lectric_motors[/i]
<br>[quote][i]Originally posted by birdmadgirl[/i]

Only difference I see is #12, "Drops of Jupiter."
[/quote]

I never would have gotten that one. Thanks for the fun game! [8D]

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/?action=view¤t=andysahomo.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/motors/andysahomo.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
[/quote]

Glad you liked it. [:)]
birdmadgirl
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:54 pm
Location: USA

Previous

Return to —Trivia & Association Games—

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests