Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

New Wave room in soulseek

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

New Wave room in soulseek

Postby 1981baby » Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:03 am

It is done and i already got 8 other people i know on soulseek in the room. You can either alphabetize the rooms and find us listed with the "n" rooms or right click and select join rooms and type "New Wave" room. Please don't be spooked by the riaa witchhunt. most of the stuff we are all sharing and seeking is out of print or acts who've been dumped from the majors long ago. Also to date no soulseek user has been gone after. trhere have been 2 from shareza, 8 from limewire, and 10 from bearshare along with all the folks from kazaa. they are targeting people sharing there cash cow acts not these obscure groups no one ever heard of who either wasn't alive when there were around or as was said earlier aren't even major label acts or have been dropped from their labels for years.

so if you like nervous gender, dancing cigarettes, department s, bush tetras, delta 5, no trend, crash course in science, art, etc or are looking to get into some new bands and expose others please join us so we can aide each other in making our searches for things much faster.
1981baby
Personal Jesus

Return to Obscure 80s Central