Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Wanted Items Here ...Let's Trade!!

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Wanted Items Here ...Let's Trade!!

Postby swash » Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:10 am

I have a very extensive Wave/Alternative CD collection and will cd-r anything off to trade for these,..My Most Wanted!!

The Lucy Show - "Undone"

The Ruts - "Animal Now" or "Grin And Bear It"

Opal - "Early Recordings"

Translator - "Heartbeats & Triggers" "No Time Like Now" "Translator" "Evening Of The Harvest"

The Reegs - (Spinoff of The Chameleons) "Rock The Magic Rock" or "Return Of The Sea Monkeys"

Rain Parade - "Emergency 3rd Rail Power Trip/Explosions In The Glass Palace" or "Crashing Dream"

Bongos - "Numbers With Wings"

*not wave but wanted anyways UFO - "The Wild, The Willing, And The Innocent"
swash
Switchin' to Glide

Postby leadfoot » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:41 am

hi swash,

i have opal (great stuff!) and bongos "numbers with wings" i'd be willing to send ya....or trade. what kind of siouxsie and the banshees do you have ? ( also, do you mean mailing cd-r's to one another ? i don't know how to send this stuff on
leadfoot
Take On Me

Postby DJ UNO » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:12 am

Just mail back and forth to each other. I will do this with anyone. Just let Me know what Your want lists are and I will let You know if I have it!! Let's all get together and share our collections and build our Wave Libraries!!! swash
DJ UNO
Running Up That Hill

Return to Obscure 80s Central