Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Pretenders Remixes?

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Pretenders Remixes?

Postby GaryStPete » Sat May 06, 2006 10:32 pm

Hi...was wondering if anybody had any remixes of Pretenders tunes?
I was thinking about stuff like "Brass In Pocket", "Mystery Achievement", etc...
I'm PRETTY SURE I remember an original Extended on "Don't Get Me Wrong" from 1984..if anybody has that also...great!!
GaryStPete
Take On Me

Re: Pretenders Remixes?

Postby eddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:56 am

wow a 12 year old thread. Don't know anything about remixes but this is brass in pocket from my fantastic recording of a London 1979 gig.

https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/znKHsTAZ/file.html
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby Bill » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:58 am

It asked for remixes,not your shitty live tapes,but hey, you keep on hijacking threads with your boring shit.
Bill
Running Up That Hill

Postby eddie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Not exactly hijacking is it a twelve year old thread that the original poster hasn't visited in nearly the same legth of time but what are facts to get in the way of you keeping attacking me Bill. So long as you think you're the boss who cares. If you insist I'll stop using old threads and start a new one every time. That way you can get your post numbers up real quick as well. You really should pay attention to what other forums you visit around the same time you're attacking me. Aren't you doing the same kind of whingeing as you accused me of. If I'd known deleting you from my old forum was going to upset you so much i'd have done it earlier. But In the meantime try to come to terms with your mancrush on me. Will you actually be contributing here or just attacking those who do?
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby bigarbel » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Calm down dears, it is only a forum.

To soothe your tempers, here is my mixdown of the multitracks of Brass In Pocket which extends it a bit.

https://www26.zippyshare.com/v/vR6KDhWl/file.html
bigarbel
Take On Me

Return to Obscure 80s Central