Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Req Tina Turner

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Req Tina Turner

Postby Gary Russell » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:51 am

Hi - does anyone have digitally either the Australian unique 12" mix of Love Explosion or the Australian unique 7" Are You Breaking My Heart from the early 80s? I'd be veeeeeery grateful if you have :-)
Gary Russell
Take On Me

Re: Req Tina Turner

Postby eddie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:32 am

No but i do have one of the best live recordings you'll ever hear

https://soundcloud.com/all-aboard-557962068/sw-1
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby Bill » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Hijacking threads again.Eddie cant help himself,needs to be the center of attention just like he does at other places.Do us all a favour and piss off elsewhere and take your crap with you.
Bill
Running Up That Hill

Postby eddie » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:39 pm

thank you for your kind words 'Bill' I'm glad I haven't disappointed you. You'll be equally glad to know there's plenty more to come. There's 16 big boxes full of what might be called 80's tapes so I can't promise I'll deliver all your favourites straight away.

But just to be clear 'Bill' you do realise I don't give a fuck what you say, don't you? And maybe you could tell us where else that may be. Don't want people getting mixed up with who is me again do we? It shouldn't really be difficult as I don't post complete stuff anywhere public anymore. But you really must learn not to log in to other forums if you're going to abuse someone somewhere else. It makes you very easy to work out though sadly it's too late for you now. How about you introduce yourself properly to people on here instead of being such a coward and hiding behind what looks to be a generic name unless you're in the know. You and your mates bully boy tactics might work on others but they won't work on me. So go back like a good little soldier and tell the rest of them.

Stay tuned folks for the next thrilling installment of 'Hypocrisy' starring Bill Coward coming soon to a thread near you.

By way of a soundtrack here's a little sample of an uncirculating springsteen recording from 1981 (one of many).

https://soundcloud.com/all-aboard-557962068/b-1
Last edited by eddie on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby zippyphonic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:38 am

Regardless, TT is not and has never been New Wave.
zippyphonic
Take On Me

Return to Obscure 80s Central