Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Share - Human League - Greek Remixes CDR promo

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Re: Share - Human League - Greek Remixes CDR promo

Postby negative1 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:23 am

Krynoid wrote:Not to seem ungrateful...but any chance of FLAC for these?

:)

Sorry, i don't do FLAC for sharing. I don't have the bandwidth or speed to upload in that format.
Unless someone else has the promo, to rip it, you'll have to search soulseek or somewhere else for that.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby maccafan076 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Fred Taghon wrote:https://www.sendspace.com/file/skchf1

Nice share Fred. Thanks
maccafan076
The Jet Set

Postby Fred Taghon » Sun May 20, 2018 3:40 pm

All thanks to negative1 for this share but I'm happy to help!

I've checked my usual resources for FLAC but no luck - so I'm happy to have these MP3's for now :-)
Fred Taghon
The Jet Set

Postby LPCDMP3 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 am

You're a rock star, thank you Fred!
LPCDMP3
Take On Me

Postby Neil Kelly » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Hi. Did anyone have the CD single to rip in better quality? I think i'm right in stating the original share was sadly a low quality MP3 at 192kbps. 320kbps would be superb. Not sure if i own this anywhere on any release of if it remained only a Greek promo CDr!
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set

Postby Uvox » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:56 am

Neil Kelly wrote: Did anyone have the CD single to rip in better quality? 320kbps would be superb.

CBR 320
https://mega.nz/folder/oclCSDrB#dsaiWy-1VtVyL2SggYuKLA
Uvox
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:53 am

Neil Kelly wrote:Hi. Did anyone have the CD single to rip in better quality? I think i'm right in stating the original share was sadly a low quality MP3 at 192kbps. 320kbps would be superb. Not sure if i own this anywhere on any release of if it remained only a Greek promo CDr!

Right...all the rips floating around are transcoded files. Track 1 & 3 are 192 kbps mp3 and track 2 is a 128 kbps (i have those ones in m4a format with the same bitrate after test them in Spektro/SPEK/ FTF)
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Neil Kelly » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:17 pm

AJWAVE wrote:
Neil Kelly wrote:Hi. Did anyone have the CD single to rip in better quality? I think i'm right in stating the original share was sadly a low quality MP3 at 192kbps. 320kbps would be superb. Not sure if i own this anywhere on any release of if it remained only a Greek promo CDr!

Right...all the rips floating around are transcoded files. Track 1 & 3 are 192 kbps mp3 and track 2 is a 128 kbps (i have those ones in m4a format with the same bitrate after test them in Spektro/SPEK/ FTF)

Hi. So above claiming 320 not worth downloading? Exactly the same as what i have before? So the only way to get these mixes in top quality is to purchase the original expensive CD single? I don't think the mixes have appeared since
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:30 pm

Neil Kelly wrote:Hi. So above claiming 320 not worth downloading? Exactly the same as what i have before? So the only way to get these mixes in top quality is to purchase the original expensive CD single? I don't think the mixes have appeared since

It's worth if you actually download the files at 320 kbps (the frequency loss is not much evident compared to a lossless file). but it makes no sense if you download a 128 kbps file that has been transcoded to 320 (takes more space on your hard drive but the quality is same as 128 Kbps). Maybe in some other time they appear in better quality.
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Neil Kelly » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:37 pm

AJWAVE wrote:
Neil Kelly wrote:Hi. So above claiming 320 not worth downloading? Exactly the same as what i have before? So the only way to get these mixes in top quality is to purchase the original expensive CD single? I don't think the mixes have appeared since

It's worth if you actually download the files at 320 kbps (the frequency loss is not much evident compared to a lossless file). but it makes no sense if you download a 128 kbps file that has been transcoded to 320 (takes more space on your hard drive but the quality is same as 128 Kbps). Maybe in some other time they appear in better quality.

Sorry i am confused and don't understand. I have downlaoded the original share is it worth downloading the new 320 recent share above?
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Neil Kelly wrote:
AJWAVE wrote:

Sorry i am confused and don't understand. I have downlaoded the original share is it worth downloading the new 320 recent share above?

No. If the original share is not what you wanted, do not expect much from this new one
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Neil Kelly » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:16 pm

Ok thanks. It’s better than nothing I’d just love it in 320!
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set

Postby dlgladwin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 am

Krynoid wrote:Not to seem ungrateful...but any chance of FLAC for these?

:)

I'd certainly love FLAC or WAV files of these, too - along with the Sky remixes, if anyone has them, or anything else Credo-related.

Happy to trade!
-----------------
Read what I'm writing?
dlgladwin
Take On Me

Postby AJWAVE » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am

dlgladwin wrote:I'd certainly love FLAC or WAV files of these, too - along with the Sky remixes, if anyone has them, or anything else Credo-related.

Happy to trade!

Check your PM
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Previous

Return to Obscure 80s Central