Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

WTD: King Trigger (Lossless)

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

WTD: King Trigger (Lossless)

Postby Rubellan » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:21 am

I recently discovered King Trigger and their excellent single 'River'. I found they have a full length release titled 'Screaming' but the original LP was either shelved or released in extremely limited quantities because I cannot find it (on vinyl) anywhere. However, it was released digitally back in 2007 with loads of bonus tracks. It is currently available on iTunes UK and Juno, but nowhere available for the U.S. The album sounds spotty from the samples I've heard but there's definitely an Adam and the Ants and Bow Wow Wow vibe to some of it. Does ANYONE have or have a way to get a copy of a lossless version from Juno? Preferably WAV but FLAC would do. I can offer lossless trades of any tracks from my YouTube page or even cash.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6yZir ... 4iw/videos

Thanks,
Scott
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Re: WTD: King Trigger (Lossless)

Postby df118 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:38 pm

df118
Take On Me

Postby Rubellan » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 am

Unfortunately, when the link opens it says not available in my country.
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby Dominik500 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:49 am

I have the album. It might be in MP3, I gotta check when I get home tonight. Message me and I'll send it to you. I hesitate to upload it publicly as it's on iTunes in the UK...

D
"You say I've got my father's aching hips, I've got ulcers too.
You've got your mother's looks, but she's 45, not 22." The Quarks - "Mechanical" (1981 Magnet Records)
Dominik500
Personal Jesus

Postby df118 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:06 am

Rubellan wrote:Unfortunately, when the link opens it says not available in my country.

I'm in the US. Set up an account and see. A lot of people use it. Lie and say you live in the UK (or France) when asked, and use PayPal.
df118
Take On Me

Postby Rubellan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Well, I did try but it didn't ask me where I was located and when it was added to my basket it said that it's not available in my country. I know IP addresses can give away location and that some sidestep it by using a VPN.
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby Rubellan » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Dominik500, I did try to PM you. It is in my Outbox, I'm not sure if that means it's been sent or not. Let me know whether or not you have received it.

Scott
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby Dominik500 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Hi!

Yes, I just saw it. I've replied.
:)

Dominik
"You say I've got my father's aching hips, I've got ulcers too.
You've got your mother's looks, but she's 45, not 22." The Quarks - "Mechanical" (1981 Magnet Records)
Dominik500
Personal Jesus

Return to Obscure 80s Central