Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

REQ: 101 International Compilations

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

REQ: 101 International Compilations

Postby fictionfactory1984 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:31 am

Hi everyone! First of all, happy new year to all of you!
I'm searching for any of the 6 compilations this label released back in the 80's, does anyone actually have any rips of these?
Huge thanks to all the contributors :)

Journey Without Maps/WREK 101
Directions /INTEL 2
Skin Talk/INTEL 3
Dream Sequence/INTEL 4
One Giant Leap/INTEL 5
Abstract/INTEL 6

https://www.discogs.com/label/81644-101-International
Last edited by fictionfactory1984 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
fictionfactory1984
Take On Me

Re: REQ: 101 International Compilations

Postby AJWAVE » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:06 am

i have it long time ago but lost them in a hard drive crash

maybe help some links: really cheap on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LP-Various-Liv ... SwMmJdyhQw
https://www.ebay.com/itm/101-Live-lette ... SwGypf8af3
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VARIOUS-Live-A ... 0005.m1851

regards
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Uvox » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Journey without maps is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/191KMBf ... sp=sharing

Directions:
https://wfmu.org/365/2007/134.shtml
you will have to save tracks one by one
Uvox
The Jet Set

Postby fictionfactory1984 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:10 pm

Thx to both of you :D let's see if someone could share the other 4 compilations!
fictionfactory1984
Take On Me

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:52 am

fictionfactory1984 wrote:Thx to both of you :D let's see if someone could share the other 4 compilations!

And while you're waiting you could actually do some sharing because ALL your posts are requests.
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby Uvox » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:43 am

fictionfactory1984 wrote:Thx to both of you :D let's see if someone could share the other 4 compilations!

I'll give you a hint on how you can make a web search with a result, for this particular request:

as the titles of the compilations are quite neutral, I chose the first track name in the compilation, and, in google.com (the largest search engine by far) and yandex.com (the most pirate\free music friendly by far) put like:

"artist name" "track name" download.

That is how I found the above two. It also works for any other obscure music people look for in this forum - provided anybody ever posted it in the web.
Uvox
The Jet Set

Postby Uvox » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:07 am

eddie wrote:
And while you're waiting you could actually do some sharing because ALL your posts are requests.

Eddie,
all similar forums are always based on a few sharks with huge music collections and attics packed with 45s, and millions of small fish surfing around in search of some new food. You, with shelves and shelves of audio tapes you showed us, are obviously shark, and I see no reason why you should demand a small fish to share some food with you.

Do not forget, most of small fish here, registered or not registered, are too young to have any vaults of old vynil, or come from the countries (Eastern Europe, or Latin America, for example) where "official" music records were either unavailable, or damn expensive at 80-ies, thus, they just have nothing to share here.

Thanks all you sharks here for your shares, and please be tolerant to all who only ask.

Those visiting here once in a while and demanding lossless albums from everyone who posted something, are a different story, you know them all and are free not to reply to such......
Last edited by Uvox on Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uvox
The Jet Set

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:41 am

I am not demanding he shares with me I am suggesting he uploads for others who don't have. Just like some of the 'other' non-stop requesters on this site should be encouraged to do. Wouldn't you think that they would be the prime candidates to carry out re-ups of their gains rather than ignoring and waiting for one of the usual contributors to do it.

Please don't fall for the bad luck 'hard drive crashed', 'turntable toast', 'I'll see if I have anything I can add' posts that litter this forum and others like it from serial requesters. Most of the small fish as you call them are also carrying out downloading on an industrial scale across various sites. The stories I could tell you about one person on here who claims to have "very little" are staggering.

You won't have noticed but I have nothing to do with uploading or downloading official material of any kind.
Fuck's sake mate how do you manage all those usernames on guitars101 and greasy lake?
eddie
The Jet Set

Postby AJWAVE » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:09 am

eddie wrote:I am not demanding he shares with me I am suggesting he uploads for others who don't have. Just like some of the 'other' non-stop requesters on this site should be encouraged to do. Wouldn't you think that they would be the prime candidates to carry out re-ups of their gains rather than ignoring and waiting for one of the usual contributors to do it.

Please don't fall for the bad luck 'hard drive crashed', 'turntable toast', 'I'll see if I have anything I can add' posts that litter this forum and others like it from serial requesters. Most of the small fish as you call them are also carrying out downloading on an industrial scale across various sites. The stories I could tell you about one person on here who claims to have "very little" are staggering.

You won't have noticed but I have nothing to do with uploading or downloading official material of any kind.

I agree with you
Are you going to start screwing over Redo like you screwed over MSK with your endless requests? what an idiot you turned out to be MATT
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby AJWAVE » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:13 am

Hey buddy why don't you share all the stuff that upload for you (endgames, visage)
How curious that you appear very occasionally. You make requests and I've never seen you upload anything. You should at least upload what they have already shared with you, don't you think?
You remind me of the guy who got kicked out of various forums for asking for music and not sharing anything ... The hard drive crash trick is old, so get creative.
AJWAVE
Room at the Top

Postby Uvox » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 am

AJWAVE wrote: The hard drive crash trick is old, so get creative.

Post by AJWAVE » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:06 pm
i have it long time ago but lost them in a hard drive crash

Is this not one of your recent posts, Ajwave????? be very careful when you accuse someone, it may look.....well, funny.
Uvox
The Jet Set

Postby Uvox » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:58 am

eddie wrote: Most of the small fish as you call them are also carrying out downloading on an industrial scale across various sites.

What is the purpose of this? Are they from countries where you can still earn some pennies from selling self-made CD-Rs\ sticks with obscure music??
Uvox
The Jet Set

Postby fictionfactory1984 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:10 am

Well, I actually agree with all of you, I don't usually go online on this forum, but make sure I don't mind to share something if I actually have it on my hard drive or even on my small record collection. I'll try to go online more often from now on to see if I could help someone, as most of the people does help me on here and I'm very grateful of that.

Sorry if I made you feel upset, that wasn't my intention at all.
fictionfactory1984
Take On Me

Postby eddie » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:30 am

Uvox wrote:
eddie wrote: Most of the small fish as you call them are also carrying out downloading on an industrial scale across various sites.

What is the purpose of this? Are they from countries where you can still earn some pennies from selling self-made CD-Rs\ sticks with obscure music??

I think you misunderstood my use of the term industrial which can be used to describe large amounts. At least I hope you did. We're never going to agree on this but you referred to the people who never share anything as "small fish" I am saying those same small fish who often claim they have nothing to share are, in some cases, downloading massive amounts from here and other boards where they request, and get, material which many of you here would be grateful for but they never offer it up here for you.
eddie
The Jet Set

Return to Obscure 80s Central