Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Monsoon - Third Eye

Discuss hard-to-find or out-of-print New Wave and '80s Alternative, and share a few songs along the way.
NOTE: requesting songs that are entirely unrelated to the genres discussed here or easily found on CD is strongly discouraged and posts will be enforced as needed.

Monsoon - Third Eye

Postby KYYX4ever » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:42 am

would any of you happen to have this and could post it, or e-mail it? I've been searching for this forever w/no luck. Thanks in advance![:)]
KYYX4ever
Room at the Top

Postby Frank_Chickens » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:07 am

I got this and you're more than welcome to have it, but at 45meg is there somewhere it can be uploaded to?

--

"As chairman of the Cradle of Filth fanclub I'm the most insensitive man in Britain, but even I can see there's tension there"
Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Postby DJ Lestat » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:57 am

DJ Lestat
The Jet Set

Postby Frank_Chickens » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:08 am

Ok, I've given it a go. The songs are zipped up. If it works, great. If not, try something else.

http://download.yousendit.com/2A65E8E8B2053D76

--

"As chairman of the Cradle of Filth fanclub I'm the most insensitive man in Britain, but even I can see there's tension there"
Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Postby KYYX4ever » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:18 am

THanks sooo much Frank Chickens ! You made my day![:X]

*edit*....I cannot open this .rar file. Do you have it in .mp3? Thanks in advance, Frank.
KYYX4ever
Room at the Top

Postby WolverineSyr » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:47 am

I apologize KYYX - I promised this to you way back before christmas & never followed thorugh. If Frank can't do the mp3 I absolutely 100% will post the album tomorrow.
WolverineSyr
Room at the Top

Postby Frank_Chickens » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:30 pm

Have you got Winrar? If not go here to get it:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm (the top one "WinRar 3.51 is the one to get)

Tried it with this and it unpacks the files fine.

Should you have no luck with that let me know and I'll send them individually.

--

Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Postby KYYX4ever » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:32 am

Hey Frank,
thanks for the link; I was able to dl it and listen to the Monsoon song. I didn't realize you sent the entire album! THANKS so much![:X]

Wolverine,
I remember our Monsoon conversation, and I inferred that you were saying that if I ever got a copy of "Third Eye" (the song), that could I please send it along to you. Huh. Anyway, thanks for thinking of me.[:)]
KYYX4ever
Room at the Top

Postby WolverineSyr » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:22 am

Nahhhh I have the cd, but I was a total slacker & never ripped it for you. I hang my head in shame.[:I]
WolverineSyr
Room at the Top

Postby Frank_Chickens » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:30 am

[quote][i]Originally posted by KYYX4ever[/i]
<br>Hey Frank,
thanks for the link; I was able to dl it and listen to the Monsoon song. I didn't realize you sent the entire album! THANKS so much![:X]
[/quote]

You're welcome KYYX4ever. [|)]

Just glad that you managed to unRAR it without probs, was dreading posting the tracks individually! [:D]

500 POSTS!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [8D]

--

Frank_Chickens
Room at the Top

Return to Obscure 80s Central