Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

The Other Two - Selfish Video?

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

The Other Two - Selfish Video?

Postby PopuVamp » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:42 am

Anyone have a good quality copy of the Selfish video by the Other Two, or any other videos by them? They are really hard to find!
thanks
PopuVamp
Switchin' to Glide

Postby crystal » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:49 am

sorry, can't help with good quality divx or mpeg, but selfish + you can fly are up on www.youtube.com -> at least a chance to watch them again...
crystal
Personal Jesus

Postby zippyphonic » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:38 am

I found this clip on Usenet (alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music or ...music.video I believe) not 2 weeks ago. I think it was a VH1 rip, but VG quality. I may be able to upload this this week if you haven't found it yet.
zippyphonic
Take On Me

Postby Lordmaster » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:25 am

Yes please upload it, I keep looking for that one Peter, also I still follow chasing Bomb the Bass - Say a little prayer for you dude.

Carlos.
Lordmaster
Switchin' to Glide

Postby Sean » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:29 am

Is this the housy Telegenics/ETV remix version of the Selfish video or do you guys have the video for the original single version?

Was there a video for Tasty Fish?!?
Sean
Room at the Top

Postby zippyphonic » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:40 am

Mine is the Rockamerica remix to the "That Pop Mix" version. If anyone is still interested, please suggest a free uploading/sharing site that will let me put up a 200+mb file.
zippyphonic
Take On Me

Return to Music Videos