Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

IRS Cutting Edge

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

IRS Cutting Edge

Postby noodles » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:57 pm

Was digging through my boxes and came across an old vhs tape from 1986 with 2 episodes of IRS The Cutting Edge on it from fall 1986. Watched them today and they aren't bad.

Would Be willing to seed it to anyone who can dub it onto dvd for me and then tree it out so everyone could have it.

Any takers??

1st sghow has REM, General public, Iggy Pop, Hunters and Collectors, Fetchin Bones, Doug E Fresh, Ian SHoales, a 12 minute piece on Athens GA, Iside/ Out, and Peter Zaremba

@nd Show has Run Dmc, Generation X, David Lynch, X, COncrete Blonde, Bleeker Street Incident, Timbuk 3 and your host Peter Zaremba.

Both SHows complete with commercials.

Also have another IRS show, the amnest international 1986 Giants stadium show and some bad Montreaux Rock fest thing where everyone lyp syncs...let me know!!
noodles
Personal Jesus

Postby DevoManiac101 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:06 pm

Hi,

I can transfer those on to DVD if you would like, is that what you are asking?

Thanks, Justin/DevoManiac101
DevoManiac101
Room at the Top

Postby noodles » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:27 am

Justin-

yes, that would be great..i was thinking we could do a dvd tree with a couple of branches so anyone who wanted a copy could get one. I don't have the capability of dubbing dvd's, but if you want to make a few copies (keep the original source)
noodles
Personal Jesus

Postby Ollie Stench » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:14 am

I can dupe dvds once its digitized. However, I cannot afford to send out 20 dvds at $2 per blank.
Ollie Stench
Room at the Top

Return to Music Videos