Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Italo Euro 80's DVD

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

Italo Euro 80's DVD

Postby David Hejnowski » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:35 pm

Hi guys, Reading up on your posts and have to say that a lot of 80's Italodisco is available on DVD in crisp quality. I've purchased a DVD like that from E-bay called "80's Best" and must say that i am shocked to see that there's a lot of videoclipsthat i've had in mpg1(VCD quality) and now i have them in stereo DVD quality. There's 28 or 29 videos. From Sabrina, Desireless, Shooting Party, Blue System to F.R.David - Words, C.C.Catch, London boys and even Chris Norman. You guys should check it out, it's worth it for Italo Lovers or if anyone has "The Beloved - Sweet Harmony and Belinda Carlisle - La Luna in very good quality i'll make a copy of the DVD that i've bought for only two of the above mentioned songs.Cheerios
David
David Hejnowski
Running Up That Hill

Postby Sean » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:23 am

Those 80's Italo/Euro DVD's are cool but there are audio glitches throughout. The Beloved's "Sweet Harmony" video is one of the coolest videos ever. If I made a video, that's the kind of video I would make. One guy, 40 beautiful women that all naked an
Sean
Room at the Top

Postby Warzau » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:50 pm

OOOOHHH I love Sabry she was Yummy, though she did dance funny.
Warzau
Personal Jesus

Return to Music Videos