Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Touch Season Season 2

Discussions about the golden age of MTV and music videos, directors, techniques, DVD releases, etc.

Touch Season Season 2

Postby Nyimachip » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 am

Touch Season 2 ,The network announced a couple casting additions today: Lukas Haas and Saxon Sharbin will both come on board as series regulars.

Haas (24) will portray an employee of Aster Corps, the research facility that has set its sights on Kiefer Sutherland's Martin and his son Jake.

Sharbino, meanwhile, will portray the gifted daughter of Lucy Robbins, the character played by another new series regular, Maria Bello.

In what we'd have to imagine will finally be the official time/day, the Kiefer Sutherland-anchor drama will return on Friday, February 8 with a two-hour episode.

It will feature Martin and Jake - now in Los Angeles - on the run, aiming to aid Maria Bello's Lucy in her search for her daughter, Amelia.

In other Fox programming news, the network is burning off the final four episodes of The Mob Doctor. They will air at 9 p.m. on December 29, December 31, January 5 and January 7.
Nyimachip
Running Up That Hill

Re: Touch Season Season 2

Postby rimabes » Thu May 18, 2017 6:01 am

I have not seen it... ;d
rimabes
Running Up That Hill

Return to Music Videos