Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Help with this female artist/group lead singer

Help with this female artist/group lead singer

Postby Fiero » Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:51 pm

I've been calling this song "Love Explosion" for about 15 years! I could be right!? It goes from the beggining: "sunrise, your face, standing next to me, passenger seat, don't...? Relax they can't touch us now, were out of reach. Jump to close to this, I'll take you in my arms again, down by...?, standing right there with no regrets, /reaching out(male background)/, skin touch, miles come down to the love explosion."
Any replys greatly appreciated! I'll add the 2nd chorus if I don't get the answer in a couple of days.
Fiero
Running Up That Hill

Postby Spaz » Mon Aug 04, 2003 3:01 pm

Don't panic here, but you are actually thinking of THREE 0'CLOCK's version of Ian Broudie's "Love Explosion" from their "Vermillion" album. Ian later recorded a version of the song on the debut LIGHTNING SEEDS album.

Make sense?

So, it's not a girl
Spaz
The Jet Set

Postby Fiero » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:24 pm

Thanks! Never would of guessed in a million years. I'm sure I'll have a hell of a time trying to get this cd!
Fiero
Running Up That Hill

Return to Help Me Identify This!