Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Please help with 4 synth sounds (1983-1985)

Please help with 4 synth sounds (1983-1985)

Postby Tassos » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:13 am

Tassos
Personal Jesus

Postby mysterio2 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:00 am

These are just snippets of songs, do you have the whole mp3 files of them that you could post?

On the first one, the voice sounds a little like a cross between Lena and Nina Hagen. Would like to hear more of all of the clips to narrow them down some.
mysterio2
Switchin' to Glide

Postby Tassos » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:49 am

Mysterio2,thanks a lot.I really appreciate for spending some time on my samples.
These samples,come from 80s local movies.1983-85.
But are some simple 12'' chosen by djs of that time.No soundtracks of course,no end credits,nothing.
That's why these samples are sort.Caz after actors voices come and nothing can be heard.So what you heard are actually actors voices,not singers vocals.
So I hope to find those ears that can help me id even one of these,i really like and need more than anything to learn the titles...
Tassos
Personal Jesus

Return to Help Me Identify This!