Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

New Duran Duran remix bootleg with 12" of A View To A Kill

Re: New Duran Duran remix bootleg with 12" of A View To A Ki

Postby Analoge Mechanik » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:26 am

Barmy if you feel insulted because of my request YOU go get a life, mate. You're not teaching me anything. It's a bootleg cd, inexpensive or not I was not thinking in purchasing it for that song alone so I kindly asked. Don't come up with 'The notion that we are "entitled" to free music is pathetic' because I do not feel entitled to anything at all and moreover by paying for this bootleg you're doing more harm to the industry and artist than I by requesting a WAV rip of one song... Instead of that why didn't you just say 'if I pay for it you pay for it, too'?
Analoge Mechanik
Personal Jesus

Postby Barmy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:32 am

never mind
Last edited by Barmy on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barmy
The Jet Set

Postby Analoge Mechanik » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:52 am

So you do actually support organized piracy but only if the stuff sounds good. Hehe your arguments are truly convincing. You have to be a really nice, intelligent and BTW rich person! :D Most likely I won't be getting a WAV file from anybody here, it's not the end of the world, but do yourself a favour and keep such stupid opinions and comments to yourself because you sound plain ridiculous.
Analoge Mechanik
Personal Jesus

Postby Barmy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:38 pm

never mind
Last edited by Barmy on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barmy
The Jet Set

Postby Analoge Mechanik » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:38 am

'5 year olds begging for free music'... You better invest the cash you pay for music in a therapist. And try to get you some friends, too, nice chap. Or you most probably will die alone :D
Analoge Mechanik
Personal Jesus

Re: New Duran Duran - reflex multitracks

Postby negative1 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:14 pm

magnum wrote:Track listing doesn't look all that great to me [but I'm no avid DD fan]

What be even more interesting would be for someone to leak/sell a collection of DD Multitracks such as Planet earth..,Careless memories......NMOM......UOTS.....Save a prayer....The Reflex etc.

don't know if you come around these boards often anymore..

multitracks of 'the reflex' finally showed up on youtube (from rock band 4), took a couple of years, but they are decent.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby omar » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Not interested. I have the 12” of A View To A Kill which I got somehow when it was unleashed a couple years ago. It’s a fantastic mix and I’d wish they’d released it back then, but hey what the heck!! I’d prefer an official album of band approved “Night Versions” instead right now.
omar
Room at the Top

Postby negative1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:10 pm

omar wrote:Not interested. I have the 12” of A View To A Kill which I got somehow when it was unleashed a couple years ago. It’s a fantastic mix and I’d wish they’d released it back then, but hey what the heck!! I’d prefer an official album of band approved “Night Versions” instead right now.

i'm not sure what you are replying to.. are you talking about a mix? or something else.

everybody got the 'view to a kill' remix at the same time, because it came out on that bootleg compilation. it's not a mystery.

i was replying to magnum, because he does mixes..

duran duran still does night versions, unfortunately, they're using their current songs, and they aren't very good.

if you have the mulitracks, you can create your own mixes, which when done properly sound official, because you are using the original music.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby Rubellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:51 pm

If someone ever finds the multitracks for the single version of Planet Earth, that would be a dream because that is by far the best version of the song and I would love a chance to give it an extended remix, rather than those bland Night versions.
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby omar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:53 pm

negative1 wrote:
omar wrote:Not interested. I have the 12” of A View To A Kill which I got somehow when it was unleashed a couple years ago. It’s a fantastic mix and I’d wish they’d released it back then, but hey what the heck!! I’d prefer an official album of band approved “Night Versions” instead right now.

i'm not sure what you are replying to.. are you talking about a mix? or something else.

everybody got the 'view to a kill' remix at the same time, because it came out on that bootleg compilation. it's not a mystery.

i was replying to magnum, because he does mixes..

duran duran still does night versions, unfortunately, they're using their current songs, and they aren't very good.

if you have the mulitracks, you can create your own mixes, which when done properly sound official, because you are using the original music.

later

Oh, I was actually replying to the idea of not buying the cd. I only liked AVTAK from that collection.
omar
Room at the Top

Postby negative1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:41 pm

omar wrote:

Oh, I was actually replying to the idea of not buying the cd. I only liked AVTAK from that collection.

no problem. i actually like both the mixes of 'serious' on it also. but i don't care for the other tracks either.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Previous

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations