Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Person To Person "Stronger Than Reason" (1985) on CD

Person To Person "Stronger Than Reason" (1985) on CD

Postby mastersep » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:02 am

Greetings! Just announced, label Dawn Music (South Africa) released the classic recordings by Person To Person on CD. They released only one New Wave/Synth-pop album "Stronger Than Reason" before breaking up. This album is brilliant! I just received this. No bonus tracks unfortunately, but the sound is great.
https://www.discogs.com/Person-To-Perso ... se/9854436
mastersep
Running Up That Hill

Re: Person To Person "Stronger Than Reason" (1985) on CD

Postby telekon3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:48 am

The same 3 people always "announce" all these "first time on CD re-issue releases"
Most of us already know the true story and those of us that have purchased these "first time on CD re-issue releases"
are happy with the sound quality. Stop being coy and tell us where/who we can get a copy from.
telekon3
Personal Jesus

Postby mastersep » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am

telekon3 wrote:The same 3 people always "announce" all these "first time on CD re-issue releases"
Most of us already know the true story and those of us that have purchased these "first time on CD re-issue releases"
are happy with the sound quality. Stop being coy and tell us where/who we can get a copy from.

Hi telecon3! You are very attentive :) Then you must know yourself where to buy it. :lol:
mastersep
Running Up That Hill

Postby blaaah » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:57 am

Well if you told the rest of us, you and your compadres may sell more......
blaaah
Personal Jesus

Postby Qbertqubes » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:29 am

I would like to buy a copy...they sound great & I never heard them till now. Where are they sold?
Qbertqubes
Personal Jesus

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations