Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

New albums, reissues & compilations to watch in 2018

Re: New albums, reissues & compilations to watch in 2018

Postby moni » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:22 am

They claim to have Liner notes by Richard Blade whoever he is forgive my ignorance but if that's the case why doesn't somebody contact him and let him know that his name is being used in which is obviously a scam. If they claim to be adding more stuff to these then why aren't they updating their site to let people know about this ? The website needs reported and it's fucking annoying about those Wang Chung reissues that i have been waiting forever for :evil:
moni
Room at the Top

Postby omar » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:08 am

moni wrote:They claim to have Liner notes by Richard Blade whoever he is forgive my ignorance but if that's the case why doesn't somebody contact him and let him know that his name is being used in which is obviously a scam. If they claim to be adding more stuff to these then why aren't they updating their site to let people know about this ? The website needs reported and it's fucking annoying about those Wang Chung reissues that i have been waiting forever for :evil:

Bloody annoyed at this Wang Chung scam. Is it or is it not happening? I want decent remasters of their albums. Why do these websites appear, fool people and then vanish or rip us off!! Anyway Richard Blade is a well known UK born former DJ,radio host and tv personality from the 80s based here in the US. He has compiled several 80s compilations under the Flashback Favorites titles, and has recently published an autobiography "World In My Eyes". Check it out at:

http://www.richardblade.com.
omar
Room at the Top

Postby crystal » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:44 am

20th April: VARIOUS - Satan In Love: Rare Finnish Synth-Pop & Disco 1979–1992 [Svart Records]
crystal
Personal Jesus

Postby moni » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:27 pm

That 80swave.com site has vanished now unsurprisingly. You just wonder what the whole point to that exercise was as i'm sure anybody who bought these would have got their money back i'm hoping anyway and if their claim that they got the masters from universal were true then why wouldn't universal release them ?
moni
Room at the Top

Postby moni » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:47 pm

This seems to be happening again as their web site has been updated and a couple of the releases are on Amazon UK and US.
moni
Room at the Top

Postby Rubellan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 am

moni wrote:This seems to be happening again as their web site has been updated and a couple of the releases are on Amazon UK and US.

I don’t doubt their original disappearance was because they were experiencing similar to me, the universal contact disappeared. The last message I received from him was in early March and then I did not get any further responses to multiple inquiries for several weeks. Then out of the blue in the middle of last week, he finally started responding again. I still wonder if he had gone on vacation and neglected to put on an out of office message. So since this label is licensing those five titles from Universal, I don’t doubt they were in the same puzzling limbo as I was. But it seems things may be back on track for both of us.
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby Neil Kelly » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:58 am

I hope you're seeing my updates Rubellan as i always try to contribute lots to these threads of yours.

The Art Of Noise: In no sense? Nonsense! (Deluxe) (02/11/18)
Bananarma: TBA (2019) *just gone separate ways so i reckon the new album should finally drop.
Bronski Beat: The Age of consent (Deluxe) (26/10/18)
Culture Club: Life (20/10/18) *Note 'Tribes' officially dropped in every way now. Some tracks / elements still present no doubt.
Billy Idol: Vital Idol - Revitalized (28/09/18)
International Observer (Tom Bailey): Free from the dungeons of dub (19/10/18)
Howard Jones: Human's Lib (SDE) (30/11/18)
Howard Jones: Dream into action (SDE) (30/11/18)
The Prodigy: No tourists (02/11/18)
Ultravox: Extended (16/11/18)
Visage: Visage (Deluxe) (2019)
Yazoo: Three pieces (02/11/18)
Neil Kelly
The Jet Set

Postby negative1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:38 pm

these listings haven't been updated since may.

it's kind of late, even though there's 3 months left.

at this point, i just follow superdeluxe, and a few other sites
that have better information.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Previous

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations