Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

My King wish list

Re: My King wish list

Postby humanracer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:38 am

Can anyone tell me if their Bitter Sweet original CD has the Breaker Heart Mix and tell me the catalogue number?
Life’s what you make it
humanracer
The Jet Set

Postby omar » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:57 pm

There's an excellent vinyl rip of the original Breaker Hearts mix at burningtheground.net
omar
Room at the Top

Postby humanracer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:19 pm

omar wrote:There's an excellent vinyl rip of the original Breaker Hearts mix at burningtheground.net

Thanks. Do you have the original CD? Can you check if it has remixed versions of Torture & Taste?
Life’s what you make it
humanracer
The Jet Set

Postby Rubellan » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:43 pm

There are two Breaker Heart mixes, the original UK CD had the unique CD mix, which I included on the reissue of Bitter Sweet. But the original 12" single mix of the Breaker Heart mix was on that Love and Pride - Best of King CD.
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby humanracer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:12 am

Rubellan wrote:There are two Breaker Heart mixes, the original UK CD had the unique CD mix, which I included on the reissue of Bitter Sweet. But the original 12" single mix of the Breaker Heart mix was on that Love and Pride - Best of King CD.

Thanks but this downloaded rip which is supposed to be the UK CD follows the LP tracks. Maybe it is a bootleg? I don't know and I guess it doesn't matter since the remixes can be found in other places. I just thought it was odd from a discography point of view.
Life’s what you make it
humanracer
The Jet Set

Previous

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations