Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

My first release is now available

My first release is now available

Postby Rubellan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:20 am

OK, I don't expect this title will be of much interest to many here, but it's got a massive following of people who want it on Discogs, as it's been extremely rare in the used market:

"First ever official CD reissue of the occult themed classic by Ataraxia titled ‘The Unexplained’. Originally released in 1975, Moog pioneer Mort Garson branches out for a second time into dark and sinister sounds on this highly revered album, displaying a talent for creating eerie soundscapes and beautiful melodies. Officially licensed from Sony Music Entertainment and dynamically remastered from the original master tapes, the clarity provides a listening experience of this masterpiece like never before. The fold out insert on this very limited pressing also reproduces the original album notes."

You can see a cheesy little promo I whipped up for my YouTube page here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3MVFOOaAE8

The CD is available at my label's new official Facebook page, as well as eBay and Discogs, with other sites to follow:
https://www.facebook.com/RubellanRemasters/
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Re: My first release is now available

Postby drivel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 am

Congratulations Scott :D
drivel
Take On Me

Postby Bellenger1981 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:48 am

This is awesome news! Congratulations on your first release, Scott! I'll be checking this out!
Bellenger1981
Personal Jesus

Postby Rubellan » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 am

Many thanks. 12 copies sold in less than 24 hours, and without the aid of Amazon, who are being very difficult about allowing my listing. So even though I've given them all sorts of documentation from Sony, just because it doesn't have the word "Invoice" on it, they won't allow it until I get Sony to provide a document with that one silly word. Purchase order, packing slips with all relevant info, payment receipt confirmations, apparently that just won't do. Well, with the amount Amazon takes per sale, I'm better with orders coming directly from my Facebook page, and then from Discogs, then from eBay. But I will get Amazon sorted out next week I hope.
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby Fred Taghon » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:06 pm

Congratulations on your first release Scott, I hope it's a success! Your YouTube ad is well done and peaked my interest enough to listen to the track you posted as well. I'm not familiar with the artist or album at all, but for a 1975 synth based recording, it sounds AMAZING. A testament to your mastering talents and ear for quality. I will certainly watch for future projects from you!
Fred Taghon
The Jet Set

Postby idreamofwires » Thu May 03, 2018 9:42 am

I truly hope this CD gets a retail distribution at some point. The current sellers on discogs don’t even ship to my country :roll:
idreamofwires
Running Up That Hill

Postby Rubellan » Thu May 03, 2018 11:11 am

Which country?
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby ed4ad » Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Rubellan, for some reason I can not read your facebook page :-(
ed4ad
Take On Me

Postby Rubellan » Sat May 05, 2018 4:16 am

ed4ad wrote:Rubellan, for some reason I can not read your facebook page :-(

Give it a look now. I just opened it up a little more.
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby ed4ad » Sat May 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Thank you
ed4ad
Take On Me

Postby jaybag » Tue May 08, 2018 9:24 am

Just purchased. Never heard of this album, frankly the cover art frightens me (!!), but Scott I'll buy anything you release. Looking forward to the next two you listed and beyond.
jaybag
Personal Jesus

Postby Rubellan » Tue May 08, 2018 9:41 am

jaybag wrote:Just purchased. Never heard of this album, frankly the cover art frightens me (!!), but Scott I'll buy anything you release. Looking forward to the next two you listed and beyond.

Thank you very much! I appreciate the support. I received the payment notification and will get it packaged on lunch break and drop it off at the P.O. on my way back to work.

Many thanks
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations