Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

The Passions - Sanctuary CD Coming Soon!

Re: The Passions - Sanctuary CD Coming Soon!

Postby Bellenger1981 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:43 pm

Awesome work, yet again, Scott! Incredible sound! I had not heard this album previous to buying it from you. It does not disappoint. I adore the title track.
Bellenger1981
Personal Jesus

Postby omar » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Just received my copy too. Incredible work Scott. This is truly their best album. Surprised it was not on cd like the others before it.
omar
Room at the Top

Postby Rubellan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:24 am

Thanks, happy you are enjoying it. My distributor now has stock and it should be showing up as a wider release fairly soon.
Scott @ Rubellan Remasters
www.rubellanremasters.com
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Re: The Passions - Sanctuary CD Out Now!

Postby telekon3 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Thank you for my copy of your latest release. Great work! I love listening to this recording at this level of quality. Can't wait for your further releases.
telekon3
Personal Jesus

Postby postpunkmonk » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:35 pm

This was the reissue of the year for me. Fantastic music I should have had for 37 years, lovingly crafted to disc. I'll be buying extra copies to give as gifts [as I usually do from Rubellan Remasters].
https://postpunkmonk.com
For further rumination on the Fresh New Sound of Yesterday®
postpunkmonk
Personal Jesus

Postby dlgladwin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:19 am

-----------------
Read what I'm writing?
dlgladwin
Take On Me

Postby thunderbird2 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:32 am

purchased off of Amazon , really looking forward to the Visage releases
thunderbird2
Personal Jesus

Postby anfunny2003 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Rubellan wrote:Thanks, happy you are enjoying it. My distributor now has stock and it should be showing up as a wider release fairly soon.

I'm glad this title went to distributors early and bought from a seller on eBay who is in the USA, whilst I am in the UK. It cost in total about £13 GBP, instead of the usual £19 GBP if I buy just one CD direct from your site, Scott. I'm more than happy to buy direct usually, but sometimes, saving £6 GBP is most welcome. Looking at the two Visage titles on the way, I'll no doubt buy those direct as the shipping is absorbed much better over two discs. Can't wait to hear it and I'll always support your reissue CDs, however I get hold of them! Thanks! :D
anfunny2003
Personal Jesus

Postby FanFan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Another satisfied customer here — with proper steps taken to help promote the new release.
FanFan
Take On Me

Postby Rubellan » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:34 am

FanFan wrote:Another satisfied customer here — with proper steps taken to help promote the new release.

Thank you, I'm very appreciative with any sort of promotion. The CD has moved a good amount of copies so far, both directly from me and from my distributor. And it hasn't even been advertised in their e-magazine yet, which should expand awareness even more.

Barbara Gogan, the vocalist of The Passions, has been very enthusiastic and appreciative of the release. Once she gave it a full listen, she was very pleased with the results. It's nice when an artist appreciates a fans labor of love, and I've been a big fan of this album for many years.

And for anyone who is interested, I'm currently running a holiday sale on all of my releases (other than The Passions because that would be unfair to all of those who just bought it at regular price.) So if you've contemplated some of my releases, now may be a good time to grab a couple.

https://www.rubellanremasters.com/online-store
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby fixion » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:25 am

Great work Scott!
Wonderful release, great sound. I have waited so long for this release to happen.
Bought it from Amazon UK to get it sooner. Buying from the US means it will get stuck in the customs for a while.

Thanks,
Anders
Sweden
fixion
Running Up That Hill

Postby Rubellan » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:06 am

fixion wrote:Great work Scott!
Wonderful release, great sound. I have waited so long for this release to happen.
Bought it from Amazon UK to get it sooner. Buying from the US means it will get stuck in the customs for a while.

Thanks,
Anders
Sweden

Happy you are enjoying it. I have learned with certain countries, Sweden, Germany, Italy, to list as a 'gift' with a low value to reduce chances of getting stuck in customs. I generally value low regardless of location, though when someone overseas buys from me on Amazon, I'm not able to modify the value. Amazon automatically puts the purchase price in the postage/customs form.
Rubellan
Room at the Top

Postby fixion » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:01 am

For Sweden, the customs add 25% tax and then about 8USD for handling.
It may work with gift and no value, but I doubd it. It reduces tax but it will get the handling fee, I think
fixion
Running Up That Hill

Previous

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations