Page 6 of 6

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:25 am
by Rubellan
Passing_Stranger wrote:I've read somewhere else that Berlin's "Love life" is in the pipeline? Is that right? When can we expect it to appear?


I submitted the final artwork and audio master earlier this week. This will likely be a March release, and then I wait because I have nothing else yet confirmed for release as I await Universal to get their new process in place.

Suddenly over the last two days, my sales of the Ric Ocasek CD took a sudden burst through Amazon. I moved about 20 copies yesterday so I'm assuming someone must have advertised somewhere with an Amazon link. The thing that stinks about Amazon, aside from all of their fees, is it takes them weeks and weeks to finally submit my payment. I want instant gratification! But seriously, any sales are appreciated.

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:50 am
by ZippY
From The Netherlands:

Image

Image

Just in; my 3 Visage CD's (RUBY06CD, RUBY09CD & RUBY10CD). Cannot express how happy I am with these. Thank alot Scott!!! :D

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:38 am
by eighties
Rubellan wrote:Suddenly over the last two days, my sales of the Ric Ocasek CD took a sudden burst through Amazon. I moved about 20 copies yesterday so I'm assuming someone must have advertised somewhere with an Amazon link. The thing that stinks about Amazon, aside from all of their fees, is it takes them weeks and weeks to finally submit my payment. I want instant gratification! But seriously, any sales are appreciated.


Scott, this might be the reason.
http://www.imwan.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=111377&sid=342c1c7a16245336f22b06a16b819061

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 am
by Rubellan
ZippY wrote:From The Netherlands:

Image

Image

Just in; my 3 Visage CD's (RUBY06CD, RUBY09CD & RUBY10CD). Cannot express how happy I am with these. Thank alot Scott!!! :D


That's a mighty fine looking collection! :D

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:40 am
by Rubellan
eighties wrote:
Rubellan wrote:Suddenly over the last two days, my sales of the Ric Ocasek CD took a sudden burst through Amazon. I moved about 20 copies yesterday so I'm assuming someone must have advertised somewhere with an Amazon link. The thing that stinks about Amazon, aside from all of their fees, is it takes them weeks and weeks to finally submit my payment. I want instant gratification! But seriously, any sales are appreciated.


Scott, this might be the reason.
http://www.imwan.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=111377&sid=342c1c7a16245336f22b06a16b819061


A-ha! Yes, that's the likely culprit. Good to see a little unexpected boost.

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:54 am
by dlgladwin
The Anvil and Fade to Grey: Special Dance Mix Album are now available via Amazon UK.

Ordered my copies yesterday.

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:20 pm
by moni
dlgladwin wrote:The Anvil and Fade to Grey: Special Dance Mix Album are now available via Amazon UK.

Ordered my copies yesterday.


No they aren't Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Re: More Visage CD reissues?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:39 am
by dlgladwin
moni wrote:
dlgladwin wrote:The Anvil and Fade to Grey: Special Dance Mix Album are now available via Amazon UK.

Ordered my copies yesterday.

No they aren't Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Look again - they're both certainly available right now.