Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results


Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.


If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set


Re: Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set

Postby Moribund » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:51 pm

FGT Tinman Vocal is 7:04 on Retox Detox. Is it really 8:14 on that single? If it is a longer version, it's too bad they didn't put your rip of it in the box set too.
Moribund
Take On Me
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Re: Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set

Postby negative1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Moribund wrote:FGT Tinman Vocal is 7:04 on Retox Detox. Is it really 8:14 on that single? If it is a longer version, it's too bad they didn't put your rip of it in the box set too.


yes it is. but its just 1 minute of extra beats, nothing to get excited about.

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set

Postby Moribund » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:11 pm

negative1 wrote:
Moribund wrote:FGT Tinman Vocal is 7:04 on Retox Detox. Is it really 8:14 on that single? If it is a longer version, it's too bad they didn't put your rip of it in the box set too.


yes it is. but its just 1 minute of extra beats, nothing to get excited about.

later
-1

Haha one could argue the entirety of Retox Detox is nothing to get excited about. Still, I like beats, and I'm a completist dork, so it would have been nice if they included it.
Moribund
Take On Me
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Re: Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set

Postby negative1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:32 am

Moribund wrote:
negative1 wrote:
Moribund wrote:FGT Tinman Vocal is 7:04 on Retox Detox. Is it really 8:14 on that single? If it is a longer version, it's too bad they didn't put your rip of it in the box set too.


yes it is. but its just 1 minute of extra beats, nothing to get excited about.

later
-1

Haha one could argue the entirety of Retox Detox is nothing to get excited about. Still, I like beats, and I'm a completist dork, so it would have been nice if they included it.


here it is :
02 Heaven 17 - Fascist Groove Thang (Tinman Vocal Mix Full).mp3
https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/M3eBEFca/file.html

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set

Postby Moribund » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:22 am

You're a hero. Thank you!
Moribund
Take On Me
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Re: Heaven 17 Another Big Idea 1996-2015 9 CD Box Set

Postby negative1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:15 pm

negative1 wrote:GER Promo Designing Heaven (Pump Up Mix Edit)

later
-1


i should have this in a few weeks.

also, got the box set, its very nice.
i really like the booklet.

i'm very grateful to be thanked in the booklet alongside my heroes
glenn gregory, ian craig marsh, and martyn ware.

later
-1
negative1
Room at the Top
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Location: USA

Previous

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests