Site Announcements
Congratulations to
DJRetroactive

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Erasure - Blue Savannah RSD 2020

Erasure - Blue Savannah RSD 2020

Postby negative1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:09 am

there aren't too many RSD releases i look forward to, but this time there is U2, ultravox and erasure.

Erasure

Format:
12" EP - blue vinyl

Label:
Mute

More Info:
8 track EP on 140g blue vinyl featuring a brand new remix by Vince Clarke, original B-sides, rare 1989 Shep Pettibone U.S.promo mixes and 1990 remixes from Mark Saunders and Gareth Jones with Fischerman's friend.

A1.Blue Savannah (Vince Clarke Remix)
A2.Runaround On The Underground
A3.Blue Savannah (Mark Saunders 12" Mix)
A4.Blue Savannah (Blue Dub)

AA1.Blue Savannh (Out Of The Blue Mix)
AA2.No G.D.M
AA3.Blue Savannah (Der Deutsche Mix I)
AA4.Blue Savannah (Remix/Edit)

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Re: Erasure - Blue Savannah RSD 2020

Postby Glenn » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Planning to track down a copy of this but was sad to see it wasn't on the US RSD list so will be costly to buy second-hand and have shipped over.
Glenn
Take On Me

Postby Fred Taghon » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:02 pm

The EIS email last week mentioned this and also seemed to indicate it will be made available as a digital download in the future.
Fred Taghon
The Jet Set

Postby Glenn » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:21 am

From today's EIS email:

ERASURE: RECORD STORE DAY 2020 - 'BLUE SAVANNAH' 12" BLUE-VINYL EP UPDATE + DATE CHANGE
We announced this last week and as a result a large part of my week has been given over to answering questions about it. so I'm going to try and answer the two main ones here for anyone else who might want to know! First of all let me remind you that for RSD 2020 Erasure will release an eight-track, 12" blue-yinyl, 'Blue Savannah EP'. Record Store Day will now take place on June 20th (it was April 18th but has been moved for public health reasons) and the Erasure release will be available in all the international Record Store Days with the exception of North America. If you're in North America, or anywhere in the world where you don't have access to a local record shop, then leftover stock will be made available online via the Official Erasure Shop after RSD as usual, so please don't panic and pay silly money for a copy on eBay or anywhere else. I'm pretty sure we've been able to sort out everyone who has wanted any of our previous RSD releases, and I'm confident that we'll be able to do that again this time around. There's more about the 'Blue Savannah EP' on the Erasure website here, and there's more information about all the international RSD activities available from their website here.
Glenn
Take On Me

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations