Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Erasure The Neon Physical Singles Announced

Erasure The Neon Physical Singles Announced

Postby Glenn » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:24 am

Erasure is releasing physical singles from The Neon album on Dec 4.

https://mute.ffm.to/cdbx-fa

'FALLEN ANGEL' 12" VINYL
SIDE A
Fallen Angel - Georgia Remix / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Nimmo Remix Extended Dub (previously unreleased) / Nerves of Steel - Bright Light Bright Light Remix

SIDE B
Shot A Satellite - Initial Talk Extended Dub (previously unreleased) / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Daybreakers Dub (previously unreleased) / Nerves of Steel - Vince Clarke Extended Mix

'THE NEON SINGLES' - CD BOXSET (limited to 4,000)
CD1
'HEY NOW (THINK I GOT A FEELING)'
Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Daybreakers Remix / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Daybreakers Dub (previously unreleased) / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Daybreakers Instrumental (previously unreleased) / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Philip George Remix / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Philip George Dub Remix (previously unreleased) / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Philip George Remix Instrumental (previously unreleased) / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Nimmo Remix / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Nimmo Remix Extended Dub (previously unreleased) / Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) - Nimmo Remix Instrumental (previously unreleased) / Shot A Satellite - Initial Talk Remix

CD2
'NERVES OF STEEL'
Nerves of Steel - Extended Mix / Nerves of Steel - Bright Light Bright Light Remix / Nerves of Steel - Bright Light Bright Light Remix Dub (previously unreleased) / Nerves of Steel - Bright Light Bright Light Remix Instrumental (previously unreleased) / Nerves of Steel - 7th Heaven Radio Edit / Nerves of Steel - 7th Heaven Club Mix / Nerves of Steel - 7th Heaven Dub Mix (previously unreleased) / Nerves of Steel - 7th Heaven Remix Instrumental (previously unreleased) / Shot A Satellite - Initial Talk Extended Dub (previously unreleased)

CD3
'FALLEN ANGEL'
Fallen Angel - Georgia Remix / Fallen Angel - Georgia Dub / Fallen Angel - Georgia Remix Instrumental / Fallen Angel - Confidence Man Remix / Fallen Angel - Confidence Man Dub / Fallen Angel - Confidence Man Remix Instrumental / Fallen Angel - Ben Rainey Remix / Fallen Angel - Ben Rainey Dub / Fallen Angel - Ben Rainey Remix Instrumental / Shot A Satellite - Initial Talk Remix Instrumental (previously unreleased)
Glenn
Take On Me

Re: Erasure The Neon Physical Singles Announced

Postby Glenn » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:08 pm

Comparing the CD box set to the Digital releases that have already come out to date it has everything included except these two tracks:
1 Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Phillip George Remix Edit) 3:56
2 Hey Now (Think I Got A Feeling) (Daybreakers Remix Edit) 3:37
Glenn
Take On Me

Postby Fred Taghon » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:08 pm

As a long time fan, I ordered this right away. But I have to admit that I havent been exactly knocked over by any of the remixes. Maybe some will grow on me when I have the CDs. But none thus far have compelled me to buy the digital downloads because I couldn't wait for this singles box. It does LOOK nice though.
Fred Taghon
The Jet Set

Postby negative1 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:49 am

i've liked the remixes,
so i will get them at some point.

later
negative1
Room at the Top

Postby Gary Russell » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:35 pm

Bit disappointing to see that the standard radio edit of Fallen Angel - the only one of the three singles to have one - isnt included
Gary Russell
Take On Me

Postby Glenn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:32 am

And no B-sides have been released which is odd.
Glenn
Take On Me

Postby Spudboy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:48 am

The main reason of buying Erasure singles (for me, at least) has always been the B-sides.
Still looking for my girl with auburn hair and tawny eyes...
Spudboy
Personal Jesus

Postby tippywooder » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:22 am

No streaming version has appeared so far... and this set is already going for way too much on Ebay. :-/
tippywooder
Switchin' to Glide

Postby Glenn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:24 am

The CD set is still available from Lexer at the original price:

https://www.lexermusic.com/all-erasure
Glenn
Take On Me

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations