Page 1 of 1

Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 4:01 am
by dave72
Duran Duran (1981)
Rio (1982)
Seven and the Ragged Tiger (1983),
Notorious (1986)
Big Thing (1988)

All five Duran Duran albums are issued on CD and vinyl on 19 July 2024, via Warner Records.

These reissues are single vinyl LP and single CD releases, with no bonus tracks.....I would prefer a new remaster and in Blu-ray 5.1

https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/dur ... -in-print/

Re: Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 12:56 am
by AudioChimp
wonder if they will actually fix the start of girls on film which was totally messed up on the 2010 Duran Duran album release

Re: Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:03 am
by obs
Maybe I would pick up Notorious and Big Thing on CD, if the gatefold matches the 2003(?) editions.

Re: Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:46 am
by budaniel
This is a huge miss considering how much money the deluxe editions from 2010 are going for on eBay now. If you're going to reissue them, reissue the whole shebang and make the money you're losing to price gougers on eBay.

Re: Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:52 pm
by obs
I said the same thing about the Depeche CD+DVD when Sony didn't reissue them as SACD+DVD.

Re: Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:12 pm
by CallMeDave
The glitch is still at the beginning of Girls on Film from the 1981 Duran Duran debut, I know these five reissues are the 2010 remasters, but they fixed this mistake on the 2020 white vinyl release (Duran Duran debut).

Re: Duran Duran 2010 remasters reissued

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:57 am
by obs
obs wrote:Maybe I would pick up Notorious and Big Thing on CD, if the gatefold matches the 2003(?) editions.

From what I can tell by looking at photos, the gatefold jackets are the same width as jewel cases, versus the square shape of the 2002/2003 editions. I guess I'll skip these.

Nice to see that Seven... has the blue border around again. It looks odd to me without it. Same with Depeche's Some Great Reward without the grey border.