Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

Annie Golden & June Pointer...any help?

Annie Golden & June Pointer...any help?

Postby danadotcom » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:12 pm

I'm new to this board and hope someone here can help. I'm seeking MP3s of Annie Golden's "Hang Up The Phone" from the 16 Candles soundtrack and June Pointer's "Little Boy Sweet" from the Vacation soundtrack. Might anyone have these downloaded and be willing to share? I'd be eternally grateful...
danadotcom
Personal Jesus

Postby waukena » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:44 pm

I have 'Hang up the Phone'...lemme dig it out and I'll send it over...and welcome...[:D]

edit: check your mail!
waukena
Room at the Top

Postby msangeverse » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:56 am

Would you mind sending Annie Golden to me as well? I would appreciate it. About 9 years ago, I ordered the 16 Candles soundtrack on cassette specifically because it was the only place I could find the Annie Golden song. It was promptly stolen. What June Pointer song are you looking for?
msangeverse
Running Up That Hill

Postby waukena » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:10 am

inbound...
waukena
Room at the Top

Postby danadotcom » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:13 pm

Good Morning...I'm looking for the June Pointer track that was on the National Lampoon's Vacation soundtrack: "Little Boy Sweet". It's the song that's playing everytime Chevy Vhase sees Christie Brinkley in her car. I think it's great...has that girl group sound. Besides, I love June's voice. I have the cassette, but it's very played out.
danadotcom
Personal Jesus

Postby danadotcom » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:07 pm

I know, I'm persistant...But still no one with this track to share?
danadotcom
Personal Jesus

Postby pxnout » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:08 am

I am looking for the "hang up the phone" song as well!! If anyone has it, can they send me a mp3?

pleasssssssse?!?!
pxnout
Running Up That Hill

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations