Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

WILL POWERS finally on CD

WILL POWERS finally on CD

Postby yipyipcoyote » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:23 am

[i]Dancing For Mental Health[/i] is finally getting a proper CD reissue. Remember the shabby Adventures In Success CDR? Now it is getting its original album title plus much improved artwork, on a factory-produced silver CD, mastered from the original master tapes! No bonus tracks unfortunately, but the sound is great.

According to the Will Powers Institute, they are preparing a DVD release of the legendary videos[8D]

btw I got my CD from cdbaby
yipyipcoyote
The Jet Set

Postby skinnytie » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:53 am

I wonder if cdbaby will let us trade in the old CD-R's we got from them for the upgraded one. Is it on a real label, and bar coded, and fun stuff like that, do you know?
skinnytie
The Jet Set

Postby yipyipcoyote » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:42 pm

It would be nice if we could do that, but the truth is the money from that CDR went into the production of this CD, which is issued by the Institute and completely professional.

Who needs record labels anyway?[8D]
yipyipcoyote
The Jet Set

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations