Site Announcements

View the results of the New Wave Outpost 20th Anniversary Top Songs Poll here:
http://www.nwoutpost.com/poll/results

Coming Soon: Top Albums Poll. Stay tuned!

Welcome to the new forum!
If you are a previously registered user, you must do the following:

1) Click on 'I forgot my password' at the login prompt
2) Enter your username and email you registered with and submit
3) You will receive an email with an activation link. Please click it and then log in using the random password provided
4) Go to your User Control Panel and click on the Profile tab
5) Click on 'Edit Account Settings' and enter your new password twice followed by the random password provided earlier. Click Submit.
6) That's it...you're back in! You may have to log in again with your new password.

If you forgot your email address, please email me (MikeP) at: mikepaulsen12@gmail.com

Note: you must now use bb code buttons in the Post form for embedded images, YouTube videos, etc.
For example, to post embedded YouTube videos: paste in the link (e.g., http://www.youtube.com/watch?XYZ1234567), highlight it and then click the YouTube button.

DIE KRUPSS - great comeback !!!

DIE KRUPSS - great comeback !!!

Postby Plastikmann » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:31 pm

October 21st, 2005 - Another amazing collaboration of DIE KRUPPS®
Perhaps you already saw the rumours about a new collaboration of DIE KRUPPS in other forums, but now it's perfect and official. After the legendary collaboration between DIE KRUPPS and Nitzer Ebb in 1991 and the common hit Wahre Arbeit, wahrer Lohn / The Machineries of Joy, that made all its way up straight into the Billboard Dance Charts, a new collaboration is due in 2005: DIE KRUPPS featuring CLIENT!

The first release will be the cover version of a well known 80's club hit - Der Amboss (English: The Anvil).

Get your record players off the attic and start to dust it off - during the 25-anniversary concerts of DIE KRUPPS, in January and February 2006, you will have the unique chance to get hold of a copy of a special limited 12" DJ-Promo.

October 24th, 2005 - DIE KRUPPS® featuring CLIENT
Today I got some further news about the collaboration between DIE KRUPPS and CLIENT: Der Amboss will be one of three tracks on the new single, which will also feature a new version of The Machineries of Joy, this time a smashing version for which a pile of guitars sacrificed their lifes, and a new track as 'A-side'. We hope to get some more news and the release date during the next couple of days. Watch out!

November 4th, 2005 - A new edition of the DIE KRUPPS® / NITZER EBB collaboration
Douglas McCarthy of NITZER EBB visited DIE KRUPPS last Sunday in the Atom H studio in Düsseldorf and made his vocal contribution to the new version of The Machineries of Joy. I already had the chance to listen to the result and to put it into simple words: it really rocks and for sure it will become a frequent guest on the DJ's turntables! In particular worth mentioning is the fact that Douglas does not only sing in English this time, but also in German...
Plastikmann
Take On Me

Return to News, Reissues & Compilations